*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121202-Micro-In-the-World-Of-Arthur
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2121202
17 year old Will is about to have the Biggest Adventure of his Life!

17 year old Will is about to have the Biggest Adventure of his Life!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I've decided to a series of spin offs from my Micro in Cartoons interactive. This one will be about the PBS Cartoon Arthur. In this case Rather than dealing with the previous main Character Ash, this interactive will be about a new character, a 17 year old named Will who has also found himself in a reality where cartoon characters are not only flesh and blood but hundreds of feet tall.

To make it easier for some of you to Add to this Interactive I've decided to Add a choice between having the Characters the same age as they are in the cartoon, or a few years older. For the younger incarnations don't do anything too adult. Keep it Honey I shrunk the Kids level adventure, but for the older incarnations pretty much anything goes.

Will is Tiny in this interactive. Not quite an inch tall.

Themes I'd like to see

Unaware and aware

Mistaken for a bug or toy

Foot/ footplay

Vore / Mouth Play

Exploration. The environment or characters is up to you.

Adventure

Or Anything you can come up with. With the exception of Scat and Water sports (AKA Pee and Crap)

I guess that's about it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2121202-Micro-In-the-World-Of-Arthur