Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
|Persona is a JRPG series developed by Atlus as a spinoff of the Shin Megami Tensei series. The Persona games typically juggle between high school life in Japan and fantasy dungeon crawling while featuring intricate stories and fun characters. With such characters, seeing them face size changing scenarios is bound to be fun.|
Now for the rules:
1. Make your additions readable. I'm not picky, but low effort additions in grammar and content (choice chapters) will be removed for reader experience.
2. Please try to keep the characters reasonably in character. Part of the fun is the scenario mixed with the characters.
3. Please mark any notable spoilers on the top of the chapter.
4. Ideally, let's keep the same protagonist names consistent across the interactive. (Minato Arisato, Yu Narukami, Akira Kurusu)
5. Avoid explicit depiction of pornographic material featuring characters under the age of 18. Like the games, it can get it risque but not explicit with them. Additionally, do not post chapters in which child characters (Ken, Nanako, Caroline & Justine, etc. including de-aged characters) are the focus as giants. Fetish content featuring these characters are also not allowed. I'd rather not host that.
6. Additionally, explicitly fetish content/beastiality featuring animals (ex: Koromaru & Cat Form Morgana) is not allowed either. Phantom Thief Morgana is acceptable.
1. I've only played Personas 2IS, 3, 4, and 5. Don't expect me to add on to the first few games. This may change, and I'll make a note of it if it does.
2. I generally try to add onto other users' chapters with a chapter as a thanks for putting in effort. Keyword is try.
3. If you have any questions, notes, comments, requests, or ideas, feel free to message me. I'm open minded as long as you're friendly about it.
Other than that, have fun!
Massive thanks to users Silverhammer , JackInTheirBox , and Giantessvg , cool , and Aron Clancy for all their contributions and additions, genuinely this story wouldn't be anything without them. Kudos to everyone else who contributed as well!
And a hello to those joining us after the release of the PC/Switch/Xbox ports! Feel free to say hello if you are.