*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126786-Grand-Djinn-Harem-Djinnification
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126786
Turn your favorite characters into your own genie harem.

Turn your favorite characters into your own genie harem.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Travel across various worlds as you turn your favorite characters into your own personal genie/djinn harem.

After your latest relationship goes sour, you find a magic lamp. Instead of containing a djinn, though, it gives you the chance to make your own, as well as the ability to travel to other worlds in order to gain more genies. Will you be a kind or cruel master? Will you take willing participants, or is choice not an option for your harem? Who will you chose? Step in and find out!

Portrayal of Djinn:
While the characteristics of the djinn can be like anything you want, there are a few things that need to be followed:
         * The djinn grant unlimited wishes.
         * There is no limit to how many djinn you can have.
         * When transformed, characters will gain a default "stereotypical-harem" outfit, as well as a pair of gold cuffs that go on their wrists. These will not change except with a wish. Things like hairstyles, jewelry, make-up, or the like can change randomly and is up for you to decide. Some physical appearances (like hair length) can also change, but gender does not unless a wish is granted to either change a particular djinn's gender or make the lamp transform all djinn into a certain gender.
         * Djinn can also freely turn their legs into a tail and back again. The color of their (current) harem pants will match the tail's color.
         * Djinn can fuse with one or more other djinn to create new djinn who are even more powerful. They can also unfuse as well.
         * While djinn will retain their personalities upon transformation          , most of the time they will be loyal and submissive to their master, regardless of how they were before their transformation. Some have been known to rebel (even they started out loyal or were loyal pre-djnnification). Any betrayals should be used purely for story.
         * Djinn cannot turn back to normal by themselves; once they are djinn, they remain so for all eternity. The only way for this to reverse is to either wish the djinn free or wish that the lamp had more of a "temporary" hold on its hosts.
         * The "default" djinnification technique is "(Character's Name), Djnnifiy!"
         * When a djinn is "destroyed" (is killed) their body dissolves into a white-blue powder.

Rules:
         * While ending the story is okay (even encouraged), you must have at least one djinn before ending.
         * Unless changed later on, keep all djinn the same gender that they were when transformed.
         * No real life people or celebrities! However, it is okay to transform a character that an actor you like portrayed. Original characters are allowed as well, but you are responsible for their portrayal and making them interesting.
         * Sexual encounters and fetishes are fine, up to and including graphic sex scenes. However, make sure to keep it no more mature than an R-Rating.
                   *While not required, a warning at the start of the chapter in regards to sexual events, scenes, or fetishes (like vore, scat, hypnosis, etc.) is encouraged and polite.
         * Failure to comply to these rules will result in the deletion of chapters.

Other than that, have fun and enjoy yourselves!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126786-Grand-Djinn-Harem-Djinnification