*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127304-Dimension-of-the-Midnight-Cross-Swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2127304
You favorite anime, manga, comics and video games are about to find out a dark tradition.

You favorite anime, manga, comics and video games are about to find out a dark tradition.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Inspired by both the manga Mayonaka no X Method and Crocodile's Dimensional Rift story.

The Midnight Cross Swap. A secret known to only a select handful of high class individuals has recently started growing into a less rare tradition. Word of mouth and rumors have caused the Midnight Cross Swap to be brought to the world from the shadows, yet not all believe it. The rumors say that the ritual it usually performed with groups of eight people at a time and always happens at midnight. Never happening twice in a row it's always a random moment when the subject surfaces. The rumors go on to say that the ritual allows those participating in it to swap their bodies for the remainder of the night, returning to their own body when the morning comes.

The ritual is performed exactly at midnight, with each participant needing to lay down and place a talisman of sorts over their forehead. After that seven doors will appear to each person, representing each of the remaining people. Doors relating to men are red while the doors relating to women are white and each door will typically have a unique design on it to reflect the person it connects to. Once the door is chosen that body is no longer available to the other participants. Everyone must choose a door. Once swapped the participants may enjoy their new bodies in any way they like until the sun rises where they'll immediately swap back.

--------------------
The Rules

1. Proper grammar please. No texting talk unless the characters are actually texting or something.
2. Sexual content is allowed and actually expected. Just keep it tasteful and don't make it the main subject.
3. In situations like Bleach where there are multiple "dimensions" interacting together, the cross swap CAN swap between them.
4. Have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127304-Dimension-of-the-Midnight-Cross-Swap