*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2133823-Space-Freighter-Nostromo-101
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2133823
Space! Adventure! Aliens! Join the crew of the Nostromo and see how they travel in space

Space! Adventure! Aliens! Join the crew of the Nostromo and see how they travel in space

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Initializing message….

++WELCOME ABOARD THE SPACE FREIGHTER NOSTROMO 101
++YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO FOLLOW THE TRANSPORTATION OF THE NEW
++TERRAFORMING FACILITY TOWARD ONE OF OUR NEW COLONIES IN THE OUTER
++RIM OF THE GALAXY.
++THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE WEIGHLAND-YOUTHANI CORP. HAS ALL THE
++CONFIDENCE IN YOUR SKILL TO GUARANTEE THE COMPLETION OF THE MISSION
++ASSIGNED TO YOU.

++FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN YOUR DEGRADATION AND/OR
++TERMINATION OF YOUR CONTRACT.

+++++++++++++++++END OF TRANSMISSION+++++++++++++++++++

> ADMIN DESIRE TO KEEP THE RECORD ?
>
>[ YES ] [ NO ]
>
> ...AWAITING USER INPUT....




Welcome to all to this little interactive of mine.

As some of you may have guessed, this is thought as a Spin Off from the marvelous movie saga of “Alien”. In this interactive you’ll have to wear the identity of one of the crew on board of the Nostromo 101 or one of the personnel from the Terraforming facility.

Will everything goes as planned and you will reach the destination without any problems or something will happen during the trip? The W-Y Corp. loves to keep many secrets from its workers, there may be more to this trip than anyone else may think about?

Proceed into the story and, maybe, you’ll find out.


Rules, rules, rules :
- In order to avoid deletion and/or edit to the chapter, please to write more than a few lines for each chapter, in any event I'll try to contact each author before taking any action.

- Some grammar mistakes can be condoned [sheesh, this is not even my language] so I can understand a mistake here or there, but don’t write as if this was a phone text.

- Feel free to adapt the interactive to your story but, leave always a choice for someone else to turn the story in another direction. A simple "something else..." can suffice in most of the cases

- If things will be getting HOT or Violent, please to insert a note in the title " [HOT] / [GORE] / " So that the viewer is advised of what is gonna happen.


Edit:
- Upped the rating to 18+ due to some more gorish detail that will be implemented in future chapters.

- 500 GPs reward for any good chapter added

What else to say? Enjoy the reading and the writing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2133823-Space-Freighter-Nostromo-101