*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2135964-Wario-Shrink-Mega-Micro-Heists
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #2135964
The greedy anti-hero turns tiny in a hunt for princess and pirate treasures!

The greedy anti-hero turns tiny in a hunt for princess and pirate treasures!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Wahahaha! I've done it again! I've got the perfect scheme to rob 'em right from under their noses!

Wario here, losers! In my latest act of genius, I've built a device that lets me shrink down to tiny sizes. Hey - if I could build the Telmet, why not? My plan's so simple, even Waluigi could get it: I run into some treasure piles, grab it all, and slip out incognito. My mouth's watering just thinking about it! Peach's castle gold! That rotten Captain Syrup's booty! Whatever Ashley's been hiding in that mansion! It's all finally going to go to a worthy cause: me!

Oh, but just 'cuz it's simple, doesn't mean it's easy. It's gonna take guts. Which I have. It's gonna take speedy feet. Which I have. And it's gonna take quick thinking. That's where you come in!

When you get to the end of a chapter, select what happens next - and if the path you want isn't there, write it down. Or bribe someone else into doing it. If you make the right choices, I'll have another successful heist! Wahahah! But if you make the wrong choices, and lead me into danger when I'm all tiny... You wouldn't do that, would you?


----------

Greed is good.

Greed makes you do great things.

Greed will get you everything; even if you have to pile-drive your enemies to do so.

Put on your "W" cap and overalls, and let your inner greed run wild! This is a Wario-based shrinking story - loosely inspired by the masterpiece fangame, Wario Date. The mustached scoundrel shrinks down in search of riches to steal.

You may ask: "Is this a joke?" In that case I'd answer: "Only halfway." The setting isn't known for being serious, and this interactive isn't intended to be, either. But if you look at the plump anti-hero and his game series, he has some good stuff going for him.

He's far from a boring blank slate or traditional hero; but trades the darkness and edginess of other anti-heroes for slapstick goofiness. His greed gives him a reason to leap blindly bravely into danger and put his life at risk, and a consistent mission besides "get someone's attention" or "have sex". Wario's potential love interests (and cute girls who hang around him) outnumber those of Mario or Luigi; and his turbulent relationships with these characters make gentle, playful, and violent interactions all in-character for them. His huge ego and exaggerated reactions make it hilarious to see him get knocked down and fail; but all the while, his tenacity and human side make it cathartic to see him succeed. Plus, he has beautiful muscle definition.

Repeat after me: you're the bad guy... But being bad is good, and greed is good!

----------

Here are some quick guidelines:

YOU CAN - be as rough with Wario as you like! He's a sturdy guy, he can take a beating! He can get pancaked, burnt to a crisp, frozen solid, infected with a virus, but he'll always get back into the fray eventually!
BUT - He can't die. This isn't a rule. This is a scientifically proven fact, going from WL2 and WL3. You can end the story, but he has to survive it - even if it means dishing out a fate worse than death.

YOU CAN - use characters from any game or sub-series. That includes Wario Land, WarioWare, Wario World, Wario: Master of Disguise, Wario's Woods, Wario Blast, and any of the Mario universe's cast; along with any linked games, like Rhythm Heaven. Even fancharacters like Bowsette get a pass!
BUT - This is an interactive story; not a web of character choices with no routes coming from them. If you create a choice chapter, at least one choice must lead to a full chapter within 24 hours. Otherwise, I'll delete your choice chapter. This way, we keep it clean! If this rule puts too much stress on you, write your chapter with content in a word processor before you put in a choice chapter that leads to it. The other choices can stay empty for others if you want, that's no problem.

YOU CAN - have female interaction, male interaction, futas, furries, and gross-out stuff. If your greatest fantasy is diving into Jimmy T.'s luxurious afro or Dinomighty's mouth, I'm not gonna judge.
BUT - there'll be a choice for different giant types at the beginning. Keep them in the right route. Out of personal preference, I'll focus my own efforts on female human chapters. Also, as a rule of thumb: if you think the territory you're going in could gross someone out, place an option in the choice chapters that allows them to go in another direction.

YOU CAN - have any kind of interaction with any body part you want! Breasts, butt, feet, vore, noses, insertion, armpits...
BUT - no inflation, muscle gain, weight gain, same-size vore, individual body part growth, object transformation (outside of Wario's injuries), absorption, body swap, or body part removal. Let's keep it focused on size fetishes. If those other fetishes are your thing, here are some great interactives:
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/974669-Wario-Ware-Weirdness
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1610829-Ashleys-Swell-adventure
https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2153965-Ashley-WG-Story

YOU CAN - include sex, sexual themes, and profanity when appropriate. Who ever heard of a kid-friendly fetish story? Besides Totally Spies, I mean.
BUT - don't use sexual themes with kid characters. (For this story's purposes, that covers Kat, Ana, 9-Volt, 18-Volt, and Lulu. Yes, 18-Volt.) And remember, Wario's not there to get into peoples' pants: he's there to get in their wallets! (Unless their pants happen to be valuable on the market.)

YOU CAN - shrink or grow other characters. The device doesn't have a grow button, but there's always some way! You can also change the viewpoint character. Wario might grab some partners in crime, after all.
BUT - keep the story in third-person POV. No character should be referred to as "you" or "me". And the size-changing device is stationary; unless a new invention or magic comes up, our dashing thief can't grow back at will.

YOU CAN - write chapters as short or as long as you want. I'm not asking for Shakespeare. I'm not asking for sixth-grade reading-level. I'm not even asking for a sixth-grade production of Shakespeare. Do whatever gets you by - and gets Wario closer to the loot! (Or whatever hurts him.)
BUT - before you post, read over your text. Jam it in https://www.grammarcheck.net/editor/ for a grammar check, and https://wordcounter.net/ to see if you've repeated phrases too often. Say the words out loud if you're in a quiet area. If something sounds rotten, try sprucing it up!

----------

A few tips and pieces of inspiration:

-Jokes and wit are just as encouraged as lewdness and action. Have fun with it, and don't be afraid to laugh at the characters sometimes!
-To spice up choice chapters, try putting down what a character is feeling about the decision, what the risks and benefits could be for both, or what's going on in the meantime.
-When the plot's going slow, have a new treasure come up in a dangerous place. A rare brooch in a princess' bosom; a diamond chunk accidentally dropped in food; keys to treasure chests hidden in rear pockets or shoes; these are all perfect bait for a miniaturized thief.
-There's really never a need to put up a "switch to this person's POV" choice. You can always swap perspectives in the middle of the chapter; it's as easy as writing "meanwhile".
-Both the shyer Japanese Ashley and sharper-tongued American Ashley are permitted and appreciated.
-For settings, Wario Land 3 and Wario Land: Shake It! both take place in miniature alternate worlds already. Even outside of that, the world has so many colorful locales - pirate ships, castles, ruins, mansions, rolling plains, toy lands. Use those to your advantage!
-Images of various Wario girls:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2522251
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1718655
-If you want to get a sense of the a dialogue style I'd like for Wario, here are two great sources:
https://www.mariowiki.com/Talk:Wario%27s_Warehouse
https://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Wario_quotes
-If you're having trouble with a character, try staying in-character with them. This isn't a limit, this is an opportunity - a way to make them stand out, draw on their experiences in interesting ways, and re-invent game elements. If you want to read up on the games' cast members, see:
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Wario_characters
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/Wario?from=Characters.SuperMari...
https://www.mariowiki.com/WarioWare#Characters
-Mood music for brainstorming or accompanying reading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_gpqHllF-Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEAazYMdwM
-Let me know if you're not sure about a chapter idea, I can give some input.
-None of my chapters have any "reserved" paths. If you see a chapter in the story with the owner marked as "TFWNoGiantGF", it means you're free to add to it as you please!

Wario and related characters created by Hiroji Kiyotake. WarioWare cast created by Ko Takeuchi. Inspired by games made by Nintendo Research & Development 1 and later Nintendo Software Planning & Development. All characters and concepts owned by Nintendo. This is a fanfiction with no official approval or support.

Thanks to Brosus and SuperKirby2 for advice and encouragement!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2135964-Wario-Shrink-Mega-Micro-Heists