*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136220-Kinkquest
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2136220
A brand new kinky game that totally isn't evil or nefarious in any way!

A brand new kinky game that totally isn't evil or nefarious in any way!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to Kinkquest! The brand new VR adult game brought to you by DefinitelyNotEvil inc.! We hope you enjoy your experience with this unique and fun filled world!

Now, game intro out of the way, in this interactive, you're a person who just bought a brand new adult game. Thing is, when you play it, you're actually trapped inside! And about 90% of the game's inhabitants want the player as a mate, a slave, a prize, a pet, furniture, or even food! Your objective is to find a way out before any of these things happen! (Spoiler alert: there IS no way out.)

In this world, just about any creature you can imagine exists. Monsters, furries, anthro and feral Pokemon, dinosaurs, tentacle monsters, horny plants, everything! And most of them want YOU!

Now, as this is a video game, there are stats and stuff! The most important two are Willpower and Health. If the former drops to zero, you no longer have the will to resist your opponent. If your health drops to zero...you die. Now, while dying obviously results in a game over, a loss of will might not. Should an enemy let you go, your will is replenished, but the maximum is dropped by ten.

The other stats, Charisma, Strength, Intelligence, Libido, and Agility affect various things about your character.

Charisma lets you charm your way into, or out of, someone's pants, or just glean info from them.

Strength is how physically tough you are, and how hard you hit things.

Intelligence positively affects how fast your willpower regenerates, and how easily you can be tricked.

Libido negatively affects how fast your willpower regenerates. A higher libido over intelligence makes your willpower drain constantly.

Agility affects how fast you are, and how well you dodge things.

In addition to stats, you also have various skills. All of these skills start at zero, but you can improve one for every ten exp you get. What skills are there, you ask? Anything you can think of! However, they all have to revolve around some kind of kink!

You can also change your physical body to something else at the Alteration lab in the main hub city. However, it's a process that only works once, so choose wisely.

Experience points are earned for doing just about anything! Walking long distances, buying things, learning things, winning fights, losing fights. They don't all award the same amount of course!

Starting locations: There are three, but feel free to add more to the game!


The main hub city, known just as The Capital, is pretty much the only place to buy gear, and chat with civilized folk. Anything you can think of can be found here, but there are still some unsavory individuals lurking about.

The Wild Woods is an uncharted place where all manner of beasts lurk. Do not linger here for long, lest you end up sniffing wolf farts for the rest of your life!

White-Coat mountain is home to various, hardy creatures. A temple resides at the top, where the people go to worship the great Nine-Tailed kitsune whom evereyone reveres as the world's goddess. You may wish to steer clear...if you make one wrong statement in the temple, you'll be bound as the Goddess' footslave for life!

And finally...kinks. I'm allowing everything other than scat and gore. Anything else you want...go for it!

Now...have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136220-Kinkquest