*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the Hotel
  2. You can check out any time you want...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2421249-To-the-Hotel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141574
You sneak into a casino in an act of rebellion. However, they turn out to want to keep you
This choice: To the Hotel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To the Hotel

    by: Unknown
You turn to the right and walk down a hall into another lobby of sorts. You look around the lavish area and spy something that makes you gasp in surprise. Sat behind a maple wood desk was a tall and curvy gazelle woman. You’ve never seen anyone or anything like her before. Was that a costume of some sort? The gazelle took her eyes off her phone once she notices you. She smiles warmly at you, “Hello there, little fella. Welcome to Bunnie Hotel. You stayin’ the night?” You might as well, after all, you’ll get to stay out the whole night at this casino. You nod. The gazelle turns back down to look at her phone.

You stare at her in silence for a few seconds before speaking up again, “Excuse me miss?” “Hmm?” You continue, “Do you need me to pay you… or ask for a room?” The gazelle’s eyes widened and she chuckled, “Oh, you must be new here. All Bunnie Casino patrons get a free hotel room.” Then your eyes widened, a free hotel room? That was very generous. You ask, “That’s great. So what room’s are available?” The gazelle shrugged, “Oh, you don’t have to pick one. All rooms are left unlocked and open for patron use.” You raised an eyebrow in confusion. So anyone can just walk into a hotel room here? Or are there literally no rooms in use at the moment?

The gazelle smiles back at you and gestures you to a hallway leading to the first floor’s hotel rooms as well as the two elevators you assumed would lead to the upper floors. She goads you, “Go ahead. Pick any room you like. It’s on the house.” No matter what, you weren’t going to get this gazelle lady to give you a room key, so you might as well explore and hopefully find a room that’s not being used by someone else. You try to be polite and smile back at her as you thank her. You walk towards the halls and the elevators, still shocked at what you had just witnessed. Where do you decide to go from here?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2421249-To-the-Hotel