*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dormitory Rotation
  2. Meeting Our Protagonist
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424431-Dormitory-Rotation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.
This choice: Phineas has entered dormitory rotation, as he settles into new quarters.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dormitory Rotation

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
The namesake Citadel of the Citadel Prepatory Academy for Rites & Sorcery was an immense fortress hidden away from the rest of the world. It had countless halls, courtyards and rooms. Many students were warned against straying too far along less traveled hallways as it was very easy to get lost. The fortress was a boarding school, of course, providing every possible amenity to its students as they spent their formative years in one of the five dormitories.

Each dormitory selected its students from each incoming year. The process was vague, with contradictory explanations. All that was known was that by the time the students got off the locomotive in time for the Welcoming Festival, they had already been assigned to their dorms. Each dormitory banded together as a family of sorts, as they would compete with each other throughout the year in marks, sports and contests.

Each dormitory prided itself on its traits and accommodations. The dormitories were as follows:

Quanata Loft sported the wittiest, cleverest, and most imaginative students at the school. Those with the passions of learning and self-expression tended to make their way here in the cozy attic loft reaching towards the heavens. Their tastes were eclectic, as was the decor. Students with big dreams, new ideas, natural philosophers and those with an artistic eye made the loft a certainly eccentric place.

Wrocklehurst Cellar was an ancillary building in the Citadel with erstwhile students. Ones that made plenty of effort and didn’t take much credit for their efforts. Yet while none of the resident mages were stupid, there was the constant impression that ‘problem’ students ended up in the cellar. The reasons varied, from poor performance in one class, physical handicaps, or esoteric living arrangements needed as a result from obscure parentage. Wrocklehurst Cellar strived to make all welcome and had decidedly rustic architecture.

Meldelvian Dungeon had a gothic and sometimes sinister reputation. Those with interests in the macabre side of magic and a killer fashion sense crowded the gloom of the darkest dungeons. Many cultivated a frightening personality to make an impression. Few were inherently evil in this dormitory, although the stereotype of being the strange and scary kids did little to foster a positive image.

Vinixivue Tower championed have the best of the best. The most elite, the boldest, bravest and rising stars in the next generation of the magical world. The tower was one of the more imposing in the citadel, clade with opulence that spoke of past celebrities. It was a big name dormitory at the school, popular and prone to partying. Perhaps with a devil may care attitude, as many students of the dorm felt they could do no wrong.

Kunok Quarters, unlike many of the other dormitories, did not boast over having better accommodations or better students. The dorms were practical, simple and functional above all, never letting flash and panache get in the way of school life. Kunok students tended to be self disciplined and very loyal neighbors, drawing accolades from their collective efforts rather than a number of individual standouts. You were never without a friend or assistance at Kunok, or so it was said. As welcoming as they were Kunok was not the dorm to cross, as they could be as hard and resolute with a grudge as the stones of their corridors.


Although students tended to be associated with their dormitory for the rest of their life at the Citadel, the school also encouraged dormitory exchange. The upperclassmen were able to live in a different dormitory for the year. This helped broaden horizons and also brought new perspectives to the next generation of magic folk.

As Phineas Fortescue collected his luggage, he contemplated what the results of his dormitory exchange would be. He had been in Kunok Quarters since his first year at the Citadel. Unlike most of the dormitory he tended to keep to himself, staying out of the limelight. Phineas wasn't too sure about entering dormitory rotation. His family had suggested it, they thought it might help foster some ambition in him with a new outlook. Unlike his family's hopes, Phineas had a more dour outlook. Moving into a new dormitory would be such a change, he wasn't sure it would be for him.

Just where was Phineas Fortescue going to room this year?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424431-Dormitory-Rotation