*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145081-Out-if-his-mind
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145081
After a devastating accident an average man wakes to find... He is now a woman!

After a devastating accident an average man wakes to find... He is now a woman!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
My bed had a fucking canopy. That was the first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes. Not the short kind either, oh no, the whole four-poster bed was covered in lace, fucking lace. What the hell! I sat up on the bed and started taking note of my surroundings, however everything I saw just made me more confused. What kind of man paints his room pink and purple, has two dressers, a vanity, wears a satin robe, wait a second, a satin robe? Oh shit! This had better not be what I think it is. I dreaded taking a look at my body but I knew I had to. Well, here goes nothing.
I looked at my body….. and screamed. Oh no, no, no. this can’t be happening. I ran to the full length mirror hanging on one of the doors. I screamed again. I had fucking boobs! A nice perky C cup at that but what am I saying? I had boobs! I had hair too, long waist-length hair. Holy shit! This is bad, no this is a catastrophe. This is not what I signed up for.
You’re probably wondering what I’m freaking out about. Well, let me tell you a story. One day, I was walking to work like an average American man, sipping hot coffee and whistling. I was on top of the fucking world because everything had worked right that morning. I’d gotten my tie into a perfect knot on the first try, my pancakes had been perfectly round, hell I didn’t even cut myself while shaving – and I always cut myself. So here I was happy and smiling, about to cross the road. I waited until the light was green before stepping on the road. Halfway across, I heard a deafening WHAM! Then I flew. I flew 10 feet, landed on my head and passed out.
I woke up in the hospital, tubes decorated my body and I was breathing through an oxygen mask. The doctor who had been checking my vitals then told me I had sustained a head injury which could not be treated and I was gonna die. Well, he didn’t actually say it like that but that was what I heard. I hadn’t even fully registered it when he went out and a man I didn’t recognize came in. He walked to my bedside and what he said to me changed my life. Literarily. He told me about this program where dying people were given a second chance at life. My mind would be relocated into another person’s body and I would live that person’s life. So I thought, what do I have to lose? I had no family anyway. So, I agreed. In hindsight, I should have asked for the gender of the person whose body I’d take over instead of just assuming it’ll be a man because if I had I wouldn’t be in this freaking situation right now....

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145081-Out-if-his-mind