*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148110-Door-to-a-New-Life/cid/2449521-Intro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2148110
Pick a door to enter and switch lives with someone
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: The One and Only
One day you enter the door to your house, but inside, instead of your home, is a magical, seemingly endless hallway with countless doors on both sides.

There is a plaque on the wall that reads:
Welcome! You have been chosen to test out as many new lives as you want. All you have to do to find this place is open any door while willing the hallway to appear. You will notice that every door in this hallway has a name on it. Whichever door you go through, that is the person whose life you will take. Those around you will treat you as though you were that person. You will notice that the first door on the right has your own name. Although the other doors will be random, this door will always stay the same, in case you want to return to your own life. Remember, you are not the only one who has access to this hallway. Meeting someone else living another's life is unlikely, but you will be able to see each other as you really are. Take care, and have fun!

Interesting, you think.

For starters, in your real life, you are...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A preteen child

2. A high school teenager

3. A college student

*Noteb*
4. A young adult

5. A middle aged adult

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The One and Only (UN: qwaszxpolkmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The One and Only has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148110-Door-to-a-New-Life/cid/2449521-Intro