*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A different Statue
  2. The Forgotten Temple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2589412-A-different-Statue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: A different Statue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A different Statue

    by: Goodvibes
         "Hey, Kat there is something that you might want to see!" Nathan's voice echoing in the chamber. Kat quickly turned from the three stone carvings and left towards her brother. Meeting with him at the marking on the wall.

         "Here, do you see something that looks interesting?" Nathan looked at Kat intently. Kat looked at her brother and then at the wall. Divided into three panels horizontally, each wall had intricate marking carved into them. Kat couldn't wrap her head around what he was talking about; wait a minute, there's something familiar about the walls. Something that was nagging at Kat in her mind.

         She suddenly shook herself in exclamation, the very top most panel had an interesting design. A long corridor with seven dots in front of it, said corridor leading to a large, almost block like, room. It was a map, Kat looked at her brother, both of their faces were plastered with grins. They had a map, this wasn't the only room!

         Kat looked around the chamber and then back to the panels "If the first panel is a map for here, then i'm guessing the bottom two represent lower floors."

          Quickly scouring the area for an opening, Kat and Nathan spent a fair amount of time trying to find a hidden passage. " Found it" exclaimed Nathan, standing by a door that one could easily have missed. Various flora was currently covering it from view. Kat quickly trotted over and both siblings traveled down the stairwell. Their flashlights blaring across the darkness, Kat and Nathan carried onward ignoring everything.

         Finally at the base of the stairs, Kat and Nathan were in a large room just like the one before. Although, it wasn't as illuminated as the previous one, with the statues on their bases being the only source of light. Wait, why were they illuminated? Kat and Nathan quickly walked over to these three statues

         One statue was the completely different from the one higher up; it possessed a large lower half and Kat was reminded of a bowling pin. The second Kat mistook as having a large head, but quickly noted it was only converging at the chin area. It had a slit in the area, did it represent lips?Finally, the last statue was bigger than the rest; while most of them could fit in one hand, this one was Kat would have carry under her armpit.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2589412-A-different-Statue