*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Regroup
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2451456-Regroup
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2148740
You and your family survive a shipwreck and wash up on a strange island.
Chapter #1

Regroup

    by: Secondary
You roll over, coughing and spitting seawater onto the white sand of the beach. You blink your eyes and look around, hearing your mother's voice shout out, "Is everyone ok?!"

You choke out an affirmative reply and stagger to your feet, rushing over to the rest of your family.

It seems you all survived, including your ships captain, Lance.

An hour later you are all sitting on the warm sand drying what's left of your clothes and debating what to do next. You all have nothing left with you except what you were wearing on your back, and you have almost no idea where you are. After much squabbling it is finally decided that you should split into two parties, each one going in the opposite direction on the beach.

You all agree to keep the shore in sight and, of the island proves to be larger than it seems, to make camp at dusk and backtrack to the same starting point in the morning.

The question is, which direction do you take?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secondary (UN: secondary2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secondary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148740-Shipwrecked-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2451456-Regroup