*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149808-Night-of-the-Vampires
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2149808
Vampires are beginning to feast on the residents of a small southwestern town.

Vampires are beginning to feast on the residents of a small southwestern town.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In 1850, a priest from Boston had come out to the territory that would later become Arizona, after hearing tales of people being slaughtered by unholy creatures of the night, known as "vampires" to the old world. He arrived in the small mining town of Old Canyon, and began questioning the residents about the vampires. He was told where to find what most considered to be the main coven, and was told a incantation that he could use lock the creatures in their cave. He went on his way, armed with wooden stakes, holy water, and the incantation. He found the cave that the coven called home, and dismounted his horse, and took out his bottle of holy water. He began dousing the entrance with it, while reciting the incantation. Before he could finish it, though, he was ambushed by members of the coven. He managed to take a few out with stakes to the heart, but he ultimately got pinned by one of them. It taunted him, and then readied to drain his blood, when he began praying. As if by the Lord's hand, the priest managed to break free of the vampire holding him down, and stabbed it in the heart. He then proceeded with reciting the incantation, and did it near perfectly, and just as he finished, a lightning bolt struck the cave's entrance, causing it to collapse, trapping the coven inside. The priest had sealed the unholy creatures away for good, or so he thought.

146 years later, in 1996, a group of five teenagers drive out to the fabled cave, with the intent of camping and possibly catching a vampire on film. Some of them get drunk, and manage to accidentally free the coven, which leads to the deaths of four of the teens. and mysteriously, the half-vampire transformation of one. With the coven not sated from the blood of the four teens, they make their way to the nearby town of Ridgedon, which is about two miles from the abandoned remains of Old Canyon. Ridgedon may not have any residents by morning...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149808-Night-of-the-Vampires