*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151150-Kitchen-Boss
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2151150
Follow Gloria Vandergast on her path to restaurant tycoon in this weight gain interactive!

Follow Gloria Vandergast on her path to restaurant tycoon in this weight gain interactive!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Gloria Vandergast became her own boss. A self proclaimed Kitchen Boss, she aims to create a vast franchise of restaurants, resorts and other facilities that caters to the fat lifestyle. Fat people make the best customers at her eateries and she’ll do anything to keep them loyal.

Will Gloria establish the business enterprise of her dreams? Or will everything go to pot as her franchise crumbles beneath her? Contend with a peculiar customer base, manage eccentric employees, pounce on the latest the business market has to offer. And above all else, outperform Gloria’s rival Kitchen Bosses who want to sink their teeth into her business.




Unlike my other weight gain interactives, Kitchen Boss is less about a prefabricated story or lofty settings. The readers decide what happens next as Gloria becomes the biggest name in the food industry (however metaphorical, literal or ironically). With the starting concept we'll discover together just where the story goes in Kitchen Boss.

Beyond that a few minor guidelines:

- Feminine weight gain is the primary focus of this piece, although male gain is not forbidden.
- This story starts 'realistically' but more fantastic elements can be added at later chapters.
- Write your best, creativity is encouraged. Bring up new characters, venues and backstory.
- I only edit for grammar and chapter options, although keep the overall 13+ rating in mind as you craft your addition.

The cast and setting notes can be found here: "Kitchen Boss Recipe Book

Landmark Author Hall of Fame
Kitchen Boss sat dormant in my portfolio for a few years as I wanted to encourage the growth of the story by others in the weight gain interactive community, rather than any starting outline I would have envisioned. I wanted to give kudos to these authors for revitalizing my old story concept and shaping the initial storylines within!

2nd Chapter Contributors
Writers of the first 5 options (& later):

Keroro04
WritingInTheVoid
WTLamp
hoodiesd

3rd Chapter Contributors
Writers of 3rd chapters (& later) distinct from those above:

Adipose Rex
sup
Mrphoenix
((many options remain, who all will appear on this list?))
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151150-Kitchen-Boss