*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eat him
  2. lynn
  3. other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152560-Lincoln-louds-shrunk-adventures/cid/3120165-Eat-him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2152560
Lincoln is shrunk thanks to Lisa and has some adventures
This choice: Eat him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eat him

    by: Wpres
With that last lick lynn got a real good taste of her brother, and a idea popped into her head. "Let's try something else bro," lynn said before tossing Lincoln into her mouth. Lincoln was none to pleased about this due to her poor dental hygiene, or in other words her breath didn't smell the best. Quickly he was covered in her Saliva as she toyed with him with her tounge, pressing him against the roof of her mouth. This lasted for a little bit until and monotone voice range out and startled lynn. "So have you seen Lincoln," Lucy said from right behind lynn. This caused lynn to jump and it caused her to push Lincoln to the back of her throat. Gulping the tiny boy down she coughed out a startled expletive. "My God Lucy could you announce yourself for once," lynn snapped as she turned. Lucy stood there unpriplexed, " have you seen Lincoln." She repeated and that the moment lynn realized what she just did, standing lynn pulled her shorts up and ran out the door leaving Lucy standing there. "Guess not," Watching lynn run to the bathroom.
As Lincoln slid down his sister throat the only thing he could think was why, he only wanted to lif eoyt his fantasy and now he was be swallowed by his sister. After a minute he dropped into her stomach, it was filled with the remnants of her last meal. Meat ball subs and misc foods floated around making and noxious smell that hit Lincoln like a sledge hammer. Suddenly the sea of acid began to shift as lynn stood and started to move, Lincoln was send directly into a mound of half digested food. Trying to stand Lincoln saw what was happening, her stomach was beginning to digest what was inside her stomach. "Lynn get me out of here," he scream as he tried to free himself from the mound of food. Her stomach squished and churned its contents and lynn tried to make herself throw up. Before she could do so her stomach began to empty into her intestinal track, Lincoln yelled as the mind of food he was stuck I'm was pulled into her small intestines. Lynn tried to throw up for the next thirty minutes but when she finally made herself throw up Lincoln was no where to be seen. "Oh my God he's gone," she said to herself as she sat by the toilet but before long one of her siblings where knocking needing to use the bathroom. Standing she exited going back to her room to lay down and think about what she just did to her brother. Later she went the the toilet and did her business leaving her frazzled brother floating in the toilet, smelly but otherwise fine.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lynn notices him

*Noteb*
2. He climbes out in his own

3. Someone else finds him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wpres (UN: wpresman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
maximus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2152560-Lincoln-louds-shrunk-adventures/cid/3120165-Eat-him