*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2153515
Naruto is shrunken to be an inch tall as a punishment from both Minato and Kushina.

Naruto is shrunken to be an inch tall as a punishment from both Minato and Kushina.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Rules:

1. Minato and Kushina have survived the Kyuubi's attack, Hiruzen died in Minato's place and sealed the yin half in Kushina and the yang half in Naruto and Minato is still the Hokage.

2. Minato and Kushina have sealed off the use of both Naruto's and his half of the Kyuubi's chakra, but in exchange he is now nearly invulnerable but he can still feel pain from his abusers. Also he may not have the use of chakra, but Naruto still has his Ninja training and reflexes.

3. For the sake of this story, Naruto must remain naked at all times, because he most likely doesn't know how to make his own clothes, and his original clothes didn't shrink with him.

4. Naruto can try to get in contact with his friends but they must NOT ever respond or even notice him on their bodies, but if Naruto's friends do find him, they must think that Naruto is a very small bug, and either brush him off of their bodies with their hands or shake him off, attempt to scratch at him, blow him away with their breath, keep him for themselves as a pet, try to crush him or if he's either in or on their food, they can unknowingly try to eat him. However, If Naruto's friends DO see him as a human, then anything BUT killing him goes.

5. Make sure your chapter has at least two possibilities (unless you're writing a chapter that's intended to be an ending chapter).

6. No one line chapters, unless it's either for a choice chapter or an ending chapter and please don't make one choice chapter after another, Unless it's for a character choice, but overall a choice must be made.

7. When Naruto gets into dangerous situations, like he's about be unknowingly eaten alive, stomped by someone's foot, getting caught in-between a couple about to have sex, etc.There must at least be ONE choice for Naruto to somehow escape.

8. Have good spelling, as long as the chapter is readable, then it's okay.

9. Stick to the main plot of the story, Don't make other characters the main focus of the story, if I find any chapters to the story that does not follow this rule, it will be deleted.

10. Naruto is never to be restored to normal size under any circumstances, unless it is intended to be an ending chapter.

11. Other than that, anything goes and have fun.

Note: This story takes place during the original Naruto series.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153515-Minato-and-Kushina-Shrink-Naruto