*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bubble Punk
  2. Whose up first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2492502-Bubble-Punk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Bubble Punk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bubble Punk

    by: Nevelon
Mark flipped through his phone as he strolled down the street. He still had trouble believing he had magical powers. And all it took was getting his ass kicked and receiving what will most likely be the best kiss of his entire life.

Still, he had read a lot of comics. He knew that great power must come with great responsibility. Plus, trying to do the right thing was what got him his power in the first place. So when her heard a woman scream for help, he leapt into action.

Ducking into a nearby alley, Magic Man discovers a punkish looking girl looming over another woman... who seemed to be stuck to the wall?

"Please! I'll give you anything you want!" the trapped woman begged.

"What a I want," the punk girl answered,"is for your face to be broken so bad that no guy will ever think about getting off from you."

"Hold it!" Magic Man yelled as he raced towards the women.

The punk girl with bubblegum pink hair looked over at him with annoyance before she took a deep breath and started to blow a bubble.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2492502-Bubble-Punk