*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Poor focus
  2. Hypnotits
  3. Whose up first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2500680-Poor-focus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Magic Man lost his focus and his spell fizzled out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Poor focus

    by: crusheddefiance
Magic Man should probably have been looking at Hypnotits face, but instead he had been unable to pull his eyes away from her bountiful cleavage. Therefore when she stomped her foot, making those tremendous melons jiggle, Magic Man sort of lost his shit.

For a brief instant, Mark was overcome with the desire to obey. The feeling disappeared almost immediately, but between that momentary lapse and his boob driven desire, his focus vanished. His fireball fizzled out and worse, his levitation spell failed as well, dropping the hero into the audience.

Hypnotits laughed loudly as Magic Man tried to free himself from the seating he had fallen into. He looked rather ridiculous trying pull his captured leg from the red velvet cushion. He also kept bumping into members of the audience who continued to ignore him for whatever daze they were in. Finally, Mark managed to pull himself loose, but lost his balance and fell to the floor, taking the entire row of hostages down with him. Hypnotits just laughed all the louder.

"I thought you were a magician but apparently you're a comedian! What's the matter Spell Boy..." the blonde woman smirked as she watched the hero crawl into the aisle. She bent at the hip, letting her massive jugs dangle for her opponent who was still on his knees, "...have your mind on something else...?"

Mark was trying not to stare at the beautiful breasts that seemed ready explode out of her top. He gulped and forced his eyes higher, looking at her face instead. Sadly this wasn't much better. The woman was totally gorgeous. The most he could bring himself to do was mutter, "I-I'm M-magic Man..."

"Well M-magic Man," Hypnotits mocked him in a superior tone. She stood straight once again, puffing her chest out proudly. "Why don't you just crawl over here so I can show you a really good trick?"

The moment she says that, you feel that same desire to obey, but now even stronger than before...

You have the following choices:

1. Obey and crawl to her

2. Resist her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crusheddefiance (UN: crushedone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2500680-Poor-focus