*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucha Livre VS the police
  2. Lucha Libre
  3. Whose up first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2620988-Lucha-Livre-VS-the-police
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Lucha Libre was fighting the police, and was starting to grow stronger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lucha Livre VS the police

    by: Unknown
Fighting the police.

....

Magic Man watched from high above, out of the evil Mexicans sight. She was manhandling the underpowered police officers.

“Hahahaha! My little hombres! So cute!” She called.

The police cars had created a circle around her, more than 20 officers all pointed their guns at her. One pulled out a megaphone.
“Stop right now! We have you surrounded. Put your hands behind your head and get on your knees now!”

Lucha Libre laughed.
“You pathetic shrimps! You’re no match for meEl gran lucha libre!”
A swat unit began to close in on her, holding shields and batons. They crept toward the behemoth of a woman, who was double the size of any on them.
One raises his baton, Lucha grabbed the baton, the man still attached, and hurled him into another officer.

One by one they attacked, each time, Lucha Libre easily turned back their advance. One man pulled a gun and fired a round into her massive butt. Lucha yelled and crushed the man under her. Each hit she took only made her stronger.

After she took out the last man, she strode toward the captain, lifting him a foot off the ground to meet her eyes.
“Well little hombre, it’s just you and me.”
The man was shaking in fear.
“Listen to me. You go and tell the mayor and all your friends, including that magic fool, that Lucha Libre is taking over this city. They can try to stop me, but by this time tomorrow, I’ll be in charge.”

She dropped him onto the pavement. He quickly got up and scrambled away toward city hall.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2620988-Lucha-Livre-VS-the-police