*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thunder Thighs
  2. More choices
  3. Whose up first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2601435-Thunder-Thighs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Thunder Thighs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Thunder Thighs

    by: Unknown
Mark walked down the street, whistling a tune and looking at the bustling city streets. Suddenly, what seemed like a dozen police cars shot by, sirens wailing. He quickly ripped of his street clothes and became Magic Man.
He followed the police, flying low and scouting ahead. After a moment, they arrived at a bank. Magic Man landed and followed then inside. A crowd of people streamed out the door.
“Magic Man!”
“Captain Jones. What’s the situation?” He asked the policeman
“Well, Thunder Thighs has escaped from prison!”
“Oh no. I must stop her. Follow me and fire on her as often as you can. I can handle this.”
He ran forward into an enourmous hall. At the other end was the vault, which had been ripped open. Thunder Thighs slowly emerged, bending to fit through the doorway. She was about ten feet tall, and carried to massive sacks.
“Thunder Thighs! Stop your terror at once!”
She began to laugh.
“You puny fool. None can stop me, the all mighty Thunder Thighs, Queen of Electricity!”
She drops her bags and moved to the light switch.
Magic Man blasted her with a fire ball but her massive body held. He jumped on her back to try one final time to stop her from accessing the banks power grid. She simply threw him off and pulled out the switch.
Magic man stared in horror as she tore the cord out of the wall. She laughed and laughed, her voice getting deeper and deeper as she took in the electricity, and grew. Her butt popped outward and she shot up. She finally let go, being so tall that she had to bend over even with the massive ceilings.
“Hahahahaha! See you around shrimp!” She called, grabbing her money and smashing through the wall. She then began to slowly walk away from the city, each step thundering against the ground.
Magic Man flew after her.

You have the following choices:

1. He uses a shrinking spell

2. He is captured

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2601435-Thunder-Thighs