*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kaboom!
  2. More choices
  3. Whose up first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2604322-Kaboom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Kaboom!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kaboom!

    by: Unknown
Mark was was walking down the street, when he heard a yelp from behind. He spun around around and quickly saw an apartment building about to burst.
He tore off his clothes, revealing his superhero outfit. He shot up into the air, and sped toward the disturbance. When he reached it, the building popped open, revealing an enourmous woman, who was inflated to near ballon proportions.
“Oh no!” Thought Magic Man “Kaboom!”
The massive woman slowly shifted and began to pound away at the building next door.
“Stop evil doer! For today is peaceful one, and you will not cause mayhem in our fair city!”
Kaboom looked at him, before bursting with laughter. She continues to choke out laughs as she spoke..
“You...Hahaha! Think...think you can stop me?” She said, wiping her eyes.
Magic Man touched his palms, and blasted her with an intense fireball. She toppled backward, her round body nearly rolling over. When she finally got to her feet, she grinned.

You have the following choices:

1. Expand

*Noteb*
2. KABOOM!!!!!

*Noteb*
3. Time for a more manageable form

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2604322-Kaboom