*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tricky situation
  2. Flushed out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2523927-Tricky-situation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2154052
You have to survive in a post tickle apocalyptic wasteland
This choice: A vine catches my foot that had grown in front of the doorway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tricky situation

    by: feather99
As soon as I step out the door I fall flat on my face. I turned to see that not only had I tripped, but a vine had grown around my ankle and was continuing to move. I sat up attempting to rip the vine off of my ankle, but it was no use. It only gave the vine the opportunity to grow on to my wrists and pull them away. Within the minute the vine had me spread eagle on the ground held by my wrists, ankles and waist. The girl stayed back watching afraid that the vine would tickle. She waited but found that it only restrain me and got bold. She sauntered over to me and giggled, "Well that was easy," but as soon as she got close, the vile latched on to her and grew up her body as she struggled in its grasp and she was pulled to the ground right on top of me with her face resting on my chest.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone finds us

2. Another creature torments us

3. The vines tickle us

4. She licks my chest and neck

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 feather99 (UN: feather99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
feather99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154052-Tickle-Apocalypse/cid/2523927-Tricky-situation