*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bath Time
  2. Taken By...
  3. Punished By the Herd
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2939648-Bath-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: Drops you to the floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Bath Time

    by: Unknown
The woman holding you begins to tighten her grip, making your eyes bulge from their sockets, while making you squeak like a toy. She procedded to squeeze you like a squeaky-toy, her clenching grip crushing the air out of your lungs and making you squeak. This process continued for five more hand squeezes before she loosened her grip and allow Alf to fall from her hands.

After enduring such pain, Alf didn’t notice that he was falling or that he had hit the ground. He laid there for moment, groaning in pain, but he was able to find his footing and stand up. Once on his feet he looked up at the Amazons that were surrounding him. Some were smiling, mischievous look on their faces, while the others had the look of furry in their eyes.

Alf knew he should have run, or at least tired to, but he just couldn’t find the courage to move.

“Take this you welp!” one of the amazons, a tall muscular red-head said as she hosted her foot into the air and proceed to step on Alf. The amazon slowly pushed all her weight on top of Alf, her sandal slowly covering his body, and crushing him flat. The red went on to twist her food back and forth over Alf, pulverizing him further, until he was simple smear on the pavement.

Alf’s body had been turned into a flat smear, he was unable to move or fly and was forced to stare up at the towering Amazon’s.

“From now on, you will speak unless spoken too. Understand?”

“Yes…ma’am” Alf groaned as the red head bent over to peel him off the ground, using her one hand to ball him up like an old piece of play-doh.

“Take him to the bath house and…fix him. The queen will want to see him immediately”

“Yes Lady Noyme” the blond hair amazon said as she bowed to her mistress. “Come with me welp” the blond amazon commanded, wrapping her entire palm around Alf’s body, crushing him further. After enduring the worst pain to date, Alf lost all sense of time and location. He knew he was being carried somewhere, and his new ball like shape gave him little sight. Eventually, Alf felt the woman carrying come to a stop of drop his smashed frame onto a hard like surface.
“Clean that thing up. The queen demands an audience with him, so hurry”

“I’ll do what I can, but Noyme sure did a number on this tiny guy” Alf felt a set of hands reach out and touch him, large feminine fingers slowly unraveling his crushed body. “He deserves far worse. Just do what you can and make him look…presentable”

“As you wish” the amazon who had been handling Alf finally came into view and just like the other amazon’s she was beautiful. Alf’s handler was a dark skin woman, with long braided hair, who stood as tall as 12 foot. Unlike the other amazon’s, this one had a gentler look about her, as she gently unfolded Alf’s crumpled body and began to smooth out his body with the palm of her hands.

“Sorry about that, I swear not all of us are as cruel as Noyme” the beautiful amazon said , her dark brown eyes shinning in the evening light.
“God, I hope so” Alf moaned, as she heard the woman above him giggle. “I promise, I’m Tythye by the way” she said as she began to put more pressure on Alf’s body, struggling to unwrinkled his body.

“This isn’t working. I’m going to have to try something else”

“Try what?” Alf asked as she watched Tythye lean over his body and place her massive lips over his face. Alf felt his cheeks flush and his groin instantly harden from Tythe’s kiss, but that moment of ecstasy passed like the wind as Alf felt a gush of air run into his body. He then felt another gush of air, and then another, and then another and he could feel his body expanding and growing spherical.

After five more puffs of air, Tythye finally pulled away from Alf, her finger tips clasped over his lips and was delighted at what she had done.

“There you are, no more wrinkles” Tythe smiled as she examined Alf’s expanded form.

“How are you feeling?”

“HMMMM!” Alf tried to scream and shout in protest, but Tythye grip on his lips were to strong for him to break loose from, and he wondered if he really wanted too.
“No need to thank me, now let’s get you cleaned up” with that Tythye released her grip on Alf and watched him soar across the room like the billon he was and watched him plop down into the large pool of water that was behind him.

As soon as Alf hit the water and regained his form he panicked and quickly swam to the surface and as soon as his head breached the water, he was greeted by a nude Tythe, who was slowing stepping down into the water and take a seat on the steps.

Alf felt his face turn red at the sight of naked body. Tythye smiled at Alf and held out her arms “Come here, it’s time for your bath” she said as Alf quickly swam over to the beautiful giant. Tythye held out her palm and gestured for Alf to swim onto it and as soon as Alf did, he felt Tythye’s palm wrap around his body and watched a wicked grin appear on her face.

“Now how should I clean you?”

You have the following choices:

1. She cleans him with soap and tits

*Noteb*
2. Readers Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2939648-Bath-Time