*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2552146-You-bump-into-an-orc
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2155166
You are a mischievous Fairy in a world filled with all kinds of dangers.
This choice: You bump into an orc  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You bump into an orc

    by: EggzSupreme
You were so caught up in your memories that you weren't even paying attention to your environment. Suddenly you smack into something big. What the heck? you've flown through this path hundreds of times and there isn't supposed to be a tree here. You were plastered onto a hard, warm and... damp object. You use your hands to try to pull yourself off. After you dislodge yourself you get a good look at the object, in front of you were giant, green, well toned abs, you gulp down as you look up, above you saw a pair of giant breasts covered in a fur bra, beyond them you saw the face of a redheaded, tusked woman.

This can't be right, you think, the orcs haven't entered the forest in decades! The female orc looked down, with an annoyed look on her face and said " DAMN BUG!". Her gargantuan hand moved towards you, but before you could react the orc...

You have the following choices:

1. grabbed you

2. knocked you onto the ground

*Noteb*
3. knocked you into a tree

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2155166-Tiny-Fairy-Big-World/cid/2552146-You-bump-into-an-orc