*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome, to the World of My Hero Academia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2482414-Welcome-to-the-World-of-My-Hero-Academia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
Chapter #1

Welcome, to the World of My Hero Academia

    by: Maria777
*Click click* “Interesting...” You said out loud, to no one in particular. You move your mouse and scroll over the screen, reading an email sent from your old classmate. You shift in the chair, feeling your butt is going asleep on you.

You’ve been in your room for hours. Looking at the newest anime and having heated debates with Hero Aca.’s version of Reddit. You won’t call this a life. A stay at home life. You can’t even keep a job. And you had such a bright future too. Till you found your quirk never manifested. Somehow, it broke your spirit. It’s not like you were aiming to be a Hero. Not really....... but it certainty made you feel like an outcast. Your parents did try to be supportive but you couldn’t help but imagine to worst of yourself. Now you lock yourself in your room, not stepping out unless it’s for school or food. (Is this really the case or is it a lie? Your choice.)

You look over the email sent by your old friend. The one who supported you always. Always sneaking dirty magazines to you, though you do have the internet. Which you had tried telling your friend but they won’t give up trying to find other ways to connect with you, always coming over to visit. This person hasn’t been seeing you as much now, with everything that has been going on at U.A. However, that doesn’t stop this person from emailing you.

This newest email is an ad for U.A.’s Culture festival. Why would your friend send you this? You can only assume your friend is asking you to come.

You look over your dark room. It is so messy. Sniffing yourself, you realize you might need to take a shower. You look back at the email. After thinking about it for a bit, you message back.

‘Alright, just for you. See you tomorrow.’ You smile when you sent that. At least you know you still have someone you can still count on.

You turn off the computer and head off to bed. It’s 3:00 in the morning. Kinda early for you.

The next day, your alarm went off and you flop yourself out of bed. 7:00am? Too early. You were about to head off to bed till you remember your promise. Groan. No backing out now. You took a shower and put on the nicest clothes you have. U.A. is across the city. You think. You should have checked for directions last night but you are already out the door. You can always ask someone for directions. You actually started to feel a bit excited to spend time with your friend.

After walking 5 blocks into the city, you realize you are lost. Checking the time, it’s 7:35. The Cultural Festival starts at 8:00, right? You start quickening your pace, looking at your phone to keep an eye on the time.

Out of no where, you bumped into someone. You were taken aback and fell on your butt. “Ouch.” You look up and see...

You have the following choices:

1. Class 1A Students (65?)

2. Villains (3)

3. Pro Heroes (24)

4. Civilians (12)

5. Class 1B Students and more (9)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2482414-Welcome-to-the-World-of-My-Hero-Academia