*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.

This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
First off this is a Shrinking and Giantess Fetish Story, If this offends you please leave now. I understand that not everyone is into this kind of content and I respect that so please do the same. For those of you who are interested or at the very least curious please continue reading below.

I'm in the process of doing a major overhaul of my account before 5-15-2018 while I still can, I might renew my membership after that but I wanna have everything in order before then. So please follow the rules of the story and remember that any chapters that breaks the rules will be deleted.

These rules are.

-Do not write short chapters, anything under a certain length will be deleted. if you have questions if yours is long enough message me.

-Use proper grammar and punctuation, yes I'm serious. Take your time and don't rush through your additions.

-No Toilet, Scat, or Farting themed chapters, I don't care if you're into it. the majority of readers are not.

-You can previously claim a chapter you wish to write and I will make sure it stays that way for up to 2 weeks. Do not write for any chapter marked with "(Reserved)" because that means it's already taken.

-No Crossover content or OC's, not that I have much of a problem with them personally but it makes it much easier to follow up for everyone. Plus it's a better read in my opinion most of the time if everyone knows the character they are reading and writing about.

-Trades are open for people who interest me with their writing skills, email me on site and maybe we can trade chapters.

Last but not least, just because I'm writing a new anime story doesn't mean I'll be giving up on the other interactives I have. I might not add to some as often as others but the old anime story will be replaced by this one in due time. Myself and the other writers who added some of the chapters in the old story will be editing our works to fit the new format and give this story some content.

I really do hope that everyone will be able to enjoy this story as I continue to improve my writing skills in order to dish out better content for your enjoyment. Last but not least the Shrinking Scenarios will be listed in the main story after you enter via the normal link below, however the Giantess Scenarios will only be accessible through the Zero Story link that follows this short paragraph. Please enjoy. ---> https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Sc...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios