*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160300-Flatulent-Adventures-in-Ponyville
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2160300
It’s time to begin a new life working with Princess Twilight in Ponyville

It’s time to begin a new life working with Princess Twilight in Ponyville

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive story based on MLP:FIM, and focused on fart fetish material.
Scat is also allowed, as well as fetishes like watersports, slob, weight gain, sweat, feeding and all those which are related to gross bodily functions, although chapters which include any wildly different fetishes will be removed.

If there are any chapters which are written in a vastly different style, I may adjust them. Don’t take this personally, it’s just that I’d like for this story to flow well and if there are random chapters written in a completely different style it may be a bit jarring.

That being said, some paths will be more comedic and light on the sexual themes while others will be more sexual and purerly fetish-based. I don’t mind how far you want to go with these elements just as long as they’re still related to the fetishes mentioned above

Also, I like to look at each branch almost like an alternate timeline. Characters can appear more than once in different storylines, so for example there can be a branch mainly featuring rainbow dash, but she can also appear in another character’s branch, which will be different to her own one.

One last note: I started writing this during the airing of season 8. It’s set canonically somewhere in the middle of season 9, although obviously it’s sort of set in its own version of Equestria anyway. There are some elements pulled from the end of s9, but for all intents and purposes it takes place BEFORE the season 9 finale.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160300-Flatulent-Adventures-in-Ponyville