*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New City Adventure Awaits!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160676-Mythic-City-Interactive/cid/2505517-A-New-City-Adventure-Awaits
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2160676
A Tale of Mythological and Supernatural creatures living in a Modern City Setting.
Chapter #1

A New City Adventure Awaits!

    by: Jeary
Mythic City a city of all sorts of creatures, With Several districts to help communications and develop relationships with many various Mythological creatures. The first of the districts in Mythic City is called The Forest district. It is the district that is the most natural of the City and many creatures who prefer nature live in this district. Such As Fairies, Werewolves, Nymphs, Dryads and Elves. Of Course some Nature loving humans live here as well, but not much.

The residential district is where the majority of humans live in Mythic City. however not every creature in the residential District is human. In fact dwarves, gnomes, and other creatures live here as well. Of course this isn't as great as the most busiest district of all. Fortunately for this district most homes are a fair price.

The Business District is where most deals, hospitals and various business can be found of course much of the building here are built pretty well, and go up very high. Perfect place for Gargoyles, Griffons and others such as Vampires to live without having to worry too much. Then after that there is The Harbor where Mermaids and all sorts of water creatures reside. Now which district is your character going to be from. If you don't want to pick a district then there is the pre- made character options where you could look at pre-made characters and get on with the story.

You have the following choices:

1. The Forest district

2. The Residential District

3. The Business District

4. The Harbor

5. Pre- Made Characters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160676-Mythic-City-Interactive/cid/2505517-A-New-City-Adventure-Awaits