*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161036-Fire-Emblem-SW/cid/2864044-Tinies-are-friends-not-food
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2161036
SW story based on the excellent strategy/role-playing games
This choice: ...mouth. He could put them in the bag.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #31

Tinies are friends, not food

    by: Dark side of Forever
Trifinne knew that the girls would be scared of this next move, so he acted fast. He leaned his head down, grasping the two tiny humans - and the nearby mouse - in his maw.
As expected, they began squirming almost immediately. Quickly, so as to assuage their fears, but also stealthily, so that the bad humans didn't see, he pokes his head into the bag and deposits the tiny humans on top of the piles of fruit that his human had in the bags on his back. He wasn't able to truly control his maw enough to hold onto the mouse as well, so it fell into the bag with them, much as he wanted to consume it.

As the dragon's head neared them, Guinivere let out a shriek of surprise. He was going to eat them!
And yet, when their fate was sealed, the dragon did not swallow. At first, she believed that he was getting ready to play with them, but he didn't. He used the bottom of his tongue to hold them in place as he moved his head, and then...he dropped them on top of a pile of fruit?
Oh, he wasn't eating them, he was trying to store them somewhere safe!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The dragon's plan works and they can take off safely

*Noteb*
2. The guards had noticed and Miredy had to think quickly.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark side of Forever (UN: dasivfo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kooplan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161036-Fire-Emblem-SW/cid/2864044-Tinies-are-friends-not-food