*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2161920
Body swapping by clothes? well whats the worst that can happen?

Body swapping by clothes? well whats the worst that can happen?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
First I would like to give a sincere apology to all the authors who had written chapters in the original Clothing Body Swap, I know a lot of you put a lot of hard work into them and they were very detailed asI read over them over the years and was inspired everyday. To tell you guys the truth I messed up big time and accidentally deleted the original copy and then purged it from recycle bin without looking. I was attempting to clean up the interactive and re-write old chapters of mine when It happen. I mean maybe this is a good thing as Clothing Body Swap was never as popular Body possession Powers. So, I'm going to add a few new changes to this new interactive. Overall, I apologize greatly and urge you to write new chapters within this interactive along side me. This was my first interactive and it be a shame if I can't return it to its former glory, if not better.

Story so far...

-You are Theo a seventeen year old Senior in high school. He's an average kid, but is terribly bullied at school. As a result his parents shun him from the spotlight, favoring his siblings over him.
-One day you wish upon a star and wake up with the power to change into other men. With experience you might be able to turn into women.
-Now its up to Theo on how he'll use this new found power of his, whether its with great responsibility or to cause hell you decide.

Ground Rules...
-Theo can have sex with all genders, go wild! he's attracted to all of the SEXES
-Theo's original body can't die as he needs something to fall back on, if it does die well make the story line interesting at least and not some bullshit like: "Oh no Theo's body died, well guess I'll have boobs for days"
-Theo's powers should evolve as the interactive goes along so maybe think of adding some special skills he can do.

Theo's powers...
-At this moment, Theo's powers are simple as putting on a glove (Literally)
-Theo Simply has to strip off his clothes and pull on an article of clothing of the other man.
-Overtime he will be able to change into women but make it interesting in how learns to do it.
-Its up to Theo to decide whether the other person retains consciousness of who they are. This is decided through consent, if Theo asks then they remember but if he steals the clothing then its oblivious.
-If any of you add any upgrades to his powers and I see it, Ill add the chapter number here so that if any person chooses to go to your route they can.



Overall please have fun and thank you for reading/writing/joining this interactive!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2161920-Clothing-Body-Swap