*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2163863
A family suffers car trouble and has to spend the night in a mysterious, abandoned house.

A family suffers car trouble and has to spend the night in a mysterious, abandoned house.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A Deleted story from Sandyseeker. I just thought that this story was too good to be lost to the Internet.

If you can find the original stories, please give credit to the original authors. I will try to keep looking for the remaining chapters.
I have been able to find a small number of the chapters, but it takes a while to add them. If there is something that you would like me to look for, please let me know.

An exhausted family returning home from vacation suffers car trouble and has to spend the night in a mysterious, abandoned house.

Add whatever you'd like! Pretty much any sort of transformation is welcome. The “House of Doom” can hold all kinds of mysteries and secrets. It (or something within its walls) can transform the characters in virtually any fashion you'd like. And feel free to create new characters, push existing ones in different directions, flesh-out the background of any characters you like... or even abandon the main characters and center the story on somebody else! Anything goes, so long as you're being creative and having fun with the story. Interesting plot twists and unexpected happenings are always welcome! Thanks in advance to all the wonderfully interesting additions I know you'll be adding. Your fun, creative additions to my past stories have been fabulous – keep up the great work, everyone!

Permission is granted to reprint this (and any of my other stories) anywhere-you-like. And likewise, permission is granted to use this concept and these characters in any other stories you like – here or on other websites. Please consider all my stories an “open source universe” that you're all free to borrow from, reprint, and use any way you desire. After all, it's just a story; so have fun with it and feel free to spread that fun around.

Those who know me already know my only rules:

Be creative.
Be imaginative.
Be wild.
Be daring.
Be unexpected.
Be fresh and original, and have fun with it!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom