*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164533-Growth-affects-the-Universe-GTS--Furs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2164533
Both human and furry women start to grow, and the universe changes to suit them.

Both human and furry women start to grow, and the universe changes to suit them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You have been granted with a ability beyond belief, the power to change the size of anything, especially living things, and have everyone's memories, the universe and reality itself change to accommodate them and make it seem like they were always this way.

Rules:

-No killing the main character

-No ending the story

-Please keep giantesses gentle

-Playful/Curious/Cute giantesses encouraged!

-Giantess must have some form of clothing at all times.
--The only exception is with furry giantess, who have the option to wear clothes or simply be covered in fur that acts as thier clothes.

-No real celebrities.

-No cartoons/anime. Actual women please.

-Furries can either be already natural to humanity or brought "into the story" in which case reality will of course change.

-Keep furries to a mostly human anatomy.
--I mostly prefer true furries (animals with fur), not scalies or aquatic animals.

-Keep all furries female.

-Other growths are welcomed, but keep the main growth giantess.
--No weight gain though.
--I'm not too into breast/ass growth, especially when it gets to ridiculous levels, so if you can, try to keep it to a minimum.

-Please write at least 2 paragraphs per chapter.

-As a general rule, keep giantesses age 18+.

-Don't make things too sexual.

-Main character can not shrink past 2 feet in height.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164533-Growth-affects-the-Universe-GTS--Furs