*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165172-Yandere-Girls-from-everywhere-REWARDS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2165172
Anyone can be the Yandere that's in love with you... Maybe more then one at a time!

Anyone can be the Yandere that's in love with you... Maybe more then one at a time!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Gift points will probably total 1000 if I at least somewhat liked the chapter, 500 if it's clear effort was really put into it, or maybe even 5k if any of the two below are added to with effort. Again, 300 word minimum still applies.

"Koneko from Highschool DxD
"Neptune from Hyper Dimension Neptunia.





First things first, No males being yanderes. Just talking to a male in the series is fine, but I don't want any Males to start stabbing everyone because they love you.

EDIT: GUYS ARE FINE ONLY IF THEY'RE TRAPS (Characters like Gasper from DxD are fine and dandy, but still no regular guys)

Second Rule: You are a boy that has been raised in that world, what exactly you are is up to you, maybe a Nekoshou in the world of DxD or Garp's other son in One Piece. You could even make yourself one of the male characters in that universe, maybe even during the plot of the show.

Third Rule: Multiple yandere is fine, but I'd prefer that the story not have torture scenes, etc. Maybe a couple of girls kidnapping you, drugging you, maybe even buying you from your parents if they're rich enough in the series.

Fourth rule: I don't want choice chapters other than the picking of the girl. Which means Minimum of 300 words or your chapter will be deleted. I will inform you of this and maybe if I like how the chapter is, I'll edit it to be extended to the word limit, no trying to squeeze around this rule, I will be watching you

Fifth Rule: Use proper grammar and spelling. I will edit if the grammar issues aren't terrible, but I will delete chapters that talk like this
(Omgyour eadth rules UpToTiSi point ggoodo joobobo) That hurt me to write btw.

Sixth Rule: You may move onto other females, as long as they share the same fandom. I don't want Sakura from Naruto appearing in Highschool DxD.

Seventh Rule: Have fun uploading and follow all the other rules


Email me if you need any clarification for a rule or need to check if your chapter is good enough by the rules of the story.

Will add more rules later if need be, make sure to re-read rules every time you enter a chapter in

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story can include characters from cartoons, regular TV shows, anime or real life. So basically anything is ok


A big thanks to Former, for adding chapters regularly: https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/former182

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165172-Yandere-Girls-from-everywhere-REWARDS