*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lindsay Wells
  2. Growing Embarrassment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/3141540-Lindsay-Wells
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Koba
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2165943
Girls start finding themselves growing in all the right places at all the wrong times.
This choice: Lindsay Wells  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lindsay Wells

    by: GrowingGoldGoddess
Lindsay began her Sunday as she did most days, jogging to the beach where she would then play volleyball for the next 8 or so hours. This was how Lindsay preferred to spend her days. She was young and lived off of her parent's money so she used all the time that she could while she could.

Lindsay stood at a diminutive 5'2" and weighed only about 115 pounds. Despite her height, her athleticism allowed her to be the one her team depended on when they needed a ball spiked to the other side of the court. Her powerful legs gave her that extra oomph that allowed her to reach heights no one thought possible of her. Her skinny but toned arms were packed with dense muscle granting her the power to slam that ball into her opponent's side. She was good, she always caught people off guard due to her size and she liked that.

She meets up with her regular team and they begin warmup. Lindsay feels good today, she has more pep in her step and seems to be able to do a few more reps than usual in her warmups.

When she went to change into more comfortable athletic wear for the game, she noticed her sports bra pinched her back just a little and she felt almost suffocated when she had to squeeze down her breasts to fit the damn thing on. Her shorts weren't faring too well either. Where they were once loose, they now look painted against her skin. Her cheeks peek out just under the leg hole as she pulls them up as high as she can.

Nobody seems to notice the changes in Lindsay's body, or if they do they don't say anything. The game progresses as normal until Lindsay is set up for a spike. She jumps up just as she always has, except it comes much easier to her now, and slams the palm of her hand into the ball. She hits it with such force that it deflates instantly and crumples around her hand.

Everyone is now staring at her as she feels her sports bra and shorts begin to stretch even tighter along her body. Her face grows flush from embarrassment at the attention she's getting. She didn't mean to pop the ball it was an accident! She swears!

She looks around and then down at her body, what does she see?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GrowingGoldGoddess (UN: ifitgrows at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Koba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2165943-Growing-Embarrassment/cid/3141540-Lindsay-Wells