*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2166083
Heather has always been a thin girl, but she harbors a secret desire to get fat

Heather has always been a thin girl, but she harbors a secret desire to get fat

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
On the surface Heather seems like just an ordinary 16 year old High School student, but she's always felt different than everyone else. While most girls dream of being thin and athletic, Heather has always wondered what it would be like to be fat. Embarrassed with her taboo desire to gain weight, she's always tried to fit in with the thin crowd, however, while on the internet she discovered an entire community of people who loved getting fat and sharing their experiences. Realizing she wasn't alone in her desires, she found a new confidence to indulge that part of her. This story follows her experiences in trying to realize her dream of getting the soft body she's always wanted, and how her life changes based on her decisions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Please Contribute

- A couple notes about Heather, so we can maintain a consistent personality and story, which isn't to say it might not change as time goes on, but here is the starting point. Heather has one older sister (22), and one younger sister (13). Her mother is a stay at home mom, and her dad makes good money as a programmer, though he is rarely home since his job is so demanding. Her older sister, who's name is Mary, is married and has one child (a son) who is still an infant. Mary has always been a fitness nut, and loves running marathons or other activities. Her younger sister, who's name is Tabitha, loves video games and is fairly lazy. Tabitha has always been a little on the chubby side, though not really fat. However, lately Tabitha has been softening up more as her lack of physical activity and constant snacking have started to catch up with her, though she really doesn't seem to care one way or the other. Heather's mother, has always been plump, however, she's always getting after Tabitha to do more physical activities and pointing out that she's going to get fat if she keeps doing what she's doing. Despite this though, she doesn't do anything to stop the lazy binging, and seems to have an attitude of letting her children make their own choices. Despite wanting to get fat, Heather has always been self conscious about her weight, and even though she's decided to indulge herself, she's still very timid with her weight. She has a couple good friends who are her age. Jill is a slightly chubby girl who loves anime and video games, and is very kind to everyone, despite being bullied when she was younger. Linda is an average girl who is very outgoing and has little sense for personal boundaries.

- This story is focused more on the life of Heather as she begins indulging her desires and the everyday experiences that a fattening girl would go through. Please keep this in mind as you add well written chapters.

- Please keep all gains reasonable for the amount of time that they occur over. There is no magic or rapid expansion as this story aims to be a bit more realistic in scope. That isn't to say that she can't become massive or have breast expansion, but it can't just happen over night or instantly. Any chapters that don't have at least a semblance of realism will be removed.

- Sex is allowed, but please don't focus too much on it. This isn't a story about sex.

- Finally, have fun with this. I hope that this can become a group effort that we all build on and enjoy.

EDIT (3/17/22) - I will no longer be contributing to this story, though will leave it up for others to add to if they desire. Look for my new stories that will be replacing these in the future.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires