*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167529-Pokemon-Males-A-Micro-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2167529
Pokemon men shrink and get in peculiar situations.

Pokemon men shrink and get in peculiar situations.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello again everyone!

So here's another interactive for you, really making use of that basic membership.

So I decided to make a Micro/Macro interactive based on the guys of Pokemon.

I was debating if I should make this story include the Pokemon and human characters, but I decided to do the humans since there are already a lot of Pokemon and Pokemon anthro interactives.

The way this story works is there will be a selection for which game you want to make a storyline for. You then will pick which character will get shrunk. Interactions between the characters can be just Micro/Macro, or if you want to indulge in yaoi you can.

Now, the main character in this will mostly be the player character such as Red or Black. A major detail to take note of is that the trainers will be aged up to eighteen years old. Just because mature things may happen, the characters will be grown up.

I got inspiration for this after looking at the artist Kuroshinki. He makes great yaoi and anime art, he is able to draw muscles so well. So if you like beefy anime guys I recommend you check out Kuroshinki's Twitter and Tumblr!

Alright just a few rules.
- Micro/Macro interactions are M/M only.

- Keep the characters eighteen and over. The only exception would be flashbacks, but keep those tame.

- Please refrain from scat and piss, everything else is ok.


Alright then, read on!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167529-Pokemon-Males-A-Micro-Adventure