*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167726-The-Loser
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2167726
In a world where humiliation is everything, one girl takes the cake for being humiliated.

In a world where humiliation is everything, one girl takes the cake for being humiliated.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this world, everyone gets humiliated in a never-ending competition to humiliate others. Some are better than others. This story only follows the worst of the worst - the women who rarely get to humiliate anyone else, and get humiliated the most.

While all forms of humiliation are allowed (and encouraged!), this interactive will focus mainly on "schoolyard" forms of humiliation: wedgies, pantsings, swirlies, etc.

Some ground rules:

- Female characters only
- Content will almost certainly be sexual in nature. As such, absolutely NO characters under the age of 18 should be included doing anything sexual. They can be used to humiliate other characters (such as pantsing an older sister), but should not even be a focus of chapters themselves. For the purposes of this in this setting, characters in stages of life such as high school are assumed to be 18 or older, whether freshmen or seniors.
- As content may (most likely will be) sexual in nature, nudity and full-on sex scenes are permitted if the author chooses to include them, but should not be the focus of chapters: humiliation is the focus of this interactive.
- Fetishes may well vary greatly, so long as they are humiliation oriented. As such, there should be no gore, blood, or really any sort of violence (things like spanking and slap-fighting are of course okay). As a rule of thumb, if it's viewed as humiliation, it's good to go.
- No character death
- Characters should be custom, not from any TV show, movie, etc.

Failure to comply with these rules will result in chapter removal. I may send the authors of removed chapters a message telling them which rules they broke. Authors can resubmit chapters assuming they fix the points I ask them to, at which point I will be happy to let them stay up.

The most important thing is to be creative and have fun! Any additions are welcome, as are any questions or requests for me to make changes or additions to the interactive!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2167726-The-Loser