*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2543604-Give-her-funny-or-humiliating-hypnotic-triggers
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Give her funny or humiliating hypnotic triggers?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Give her funny or humiliating hypnotic triggers?

    by: Mindcollector
"Hm... okay Yang. I'm gonna give you what's called post-hypnotic suggestions. Basically it means that when I say or do something, it triggers you to respond in a certain way. Alright?" Jaune asked. Yang nodded her head in response.

"Okay. First whenever I say 'Nap time for Yang' you will reenter this trance. The second trigger will be... uh... when I say your name you'll do 5 jumping jacks. Then if I... huh.... if I say 'dance' you'll do a ridiculous dance until I snap. And then if I say the name of an animal, you'll act like that animal until I snap. Do you understand?" he said, his voice shaking due to his own lack of confidence. Yang simply nodded in reply.

"Okay... then you're going to wake up when I snap..." he said, he paused a moment and snapped his fingers. Yang's eyes shot open and she looked around the room in confusion.

"So. What happened? Did it work?" she asked, somewhat mockingly.

"Actually... yeah. It did."

"Mhm. I'm sure it did. I wasn't hypnotized Jaune. Come on. Don't be ridiculous."

"I'm not being ridiculous Yang " he replied. And with that mention of her trigger word, Yang stood up and began to do jumping jacks. Jaune's eyes were immediately drawn to her more-than-ample breasts as they bounced. He swallowed hard. After 5 jumping jacks, Yang sat back down, looking somewhat concerned.

"Uh... I don't uh..." she stammered, trying to put it all together.

"What's wrong Yang ?" he said again. Once more she shot to her feet and began to jump, then sat down again.

"Jaune I don't understand what's happening!" she said, a hint of worry in her voice.

"It worked! My hypnosis worked. If I say your name you have to get up and do 5 jumping jacks."

A wave of realization rushed over Yang, and she looked up at Jaune with a very serious expression.

"...What else?"

"Well, if I say dance..." he said. As he did, Yang bounced back to her feet and moved into the center of the room. She began to dance around like she was at a club. She began prancing around with her hands on her hips, striking poses as though it was being done to music.

"Jaune! Make it stop!" she whined. She began to thrust her chest in and out, in a way that would typically be very unflattering if it weren't for her breasts.

Jaune took pity and snapped her fingers. Yang glared at him and began to stomp towards him. Jaune recoiled in fear. He squeaked out the trigger that came to mind in a desperate attempt to save him from the angry woman. The thing he yelled out was...

You have the following choices:

1. "Monkey!"

2. "Chicken!"

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2543604-Give-her-funny-or-humiliating-hypnotic-triggers