*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2729068-Give-her-some-funny-commands
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Give her some funny commands?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Give her some funny commands?

    by: PocketWatcher
As Jaune ushered Blake into the room after picking up the dropped books. He watched carefully as she slowly shuffled in, her eyes were still wide open yet glazed and unfocused, she wore the same blank expression, and her walk was wobbly and stiff as if she was being pulled and pushed forward by an unseen force.

Passing the doorway Jaune quickly locked the door behind them and let out a quick sigh of relief as now he’s safe to work in peace. Luckily for him he wasn’t lying earlier about his team being out in the city. Meaning he’ll be able to mess with Blake uninterrupted, or at least that what he hoped.

Finally he turns back and sees Blake has barely walked into the room. Stopping immediately after Jaune stopped pushing her along. He sets her into the center of the room easily. Just moving her along like this is making him excited but even now he does his best to keep his composure.

“So ummm Blake have you noticed... I mean do you feel any different?” Jaime asks a bit nervously as he circles around Blake.

“I...I feel...different ” Blake says in a muffled and confused voice. Not even glancing in Jaune’s Direction.

“Well wouldn’t you agree that you are a bit more... agreeable?” Nervously waving his hand in front of her face. Jayne can see that Blake gives no reaction. Simply staring blankly wide eyed ahead of herself.

“I-I’m not sure...” Blake’s eye gives a little twitch at the sound of his voice.

Jaune was getting a bit paranoid at this point, it’s clear that the subliminal message and “cat nap” trigger have taken effect but to what extent is still unclear. In order to see how much power he has over her.

“So umm Blake if I were to say... I mean I think that it be fun if you started hopping up and down repeatedly, wouldn’t you agree?” He asked anxiously waiting to see Blake’s response.

Their is a brief moment of pause that feels like an eternity for Jaune as eventually a spark of recognition fills Blake’s eyes.

“Yeah so much fun...hopping up and down...up and down.”

Sure enough Blake slowly started to jump in place. Growing faster and higher as time went on. Repeatedly going up and down, her hair flying everywhere, her arms stuff glued to her sides, her chest unintentionally bouncing ever so slightly, and all with the same wide eyed blank expression on her face.

Jaune smiles as he notice things going well so far and it’s a slightly humorous sight, but he has to go further.

“Good Blake but uh... you should be jumping on one leg, also stick your tongue out and cross your eyes at the same time.”

This time without hesitation Blake follows the commands given. First lifting up right leg and continuing to hop on her left. Her expression finally changing from neutral to completely goofy as her tongue sticks and drops out of her mouth and eyes cross. Blake letting out an involuntary “Duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh..” to top off this unflattering display.

This time Jaune couldn’t help but let out a chuckle at this little performance Blake was unwillingly giving. Feeling more confident in his control over Blake.

“Hahaha lovely Blake, you can stop now and instead why don’t you...start dancing uncontrollably, oh and sing at the same time!”

Blake’s hop slow to a halt before her eyes return to normal and her tongue slips back into her mouth just as some drool dropped down her chin.

“Ohhh yeah.... this is my jam.” Blake said in her dreamy weak voice as she places her hands on her waist and shaking it side to side. Her hands then rise up her body and go over her head as she starts moving to an imaginary beat.

“Dancing Queen.... young and sweet only 17.” Blake starts to sing out with the same monotone.

“Oh come on Blake is that it? Get into it, put your all into it. Most importantly why don’t you smile? You are having fun right?” Jaune adds as he watches her dance somewhat robotic and lifeless.

Upon hearing this a Cheshire like grin creeps onto Blake’s face. “WOOO! I can dance! I can Jive! Having the time of my life!!!”

Blake starts getting really into her dance as she jumps on a nearby bed and starts shaking her hips around somewhat provocatively.

Jaune just watches is disbelief and excitement watching not only this very pleasing performance but also Blake seemingly under his complete control. He can have fun with this.

“Ok Blake enough dancing, now I want you to get on the floor, bow to me, and call me your amazing hypnosis master.”

“Yes of course Jaune. My h-hypnosis m-mas.... w-wait what?” Blake seems like she was to completely follow this command but as she gets off the bed to proceed to bow she falters and stops before doing so.

“J-jaune... was I just... Why..: I was dancing... now I... what am I doing?” Blake puts her hand on her head in confusion as if she has a headache. Shaking her head in an attempt to focus.

“Oh no...” Jaune realized he overstepped and gave Blake a command she wasn’t ready to receive. Clearly the Subliminal messages aren’t as powerful as he thought. He needs to reinforce his control quick.

That’s when he remembered something. He had the subliminal message audio for Blake saved on his Scroll. He quickly rushed to pull it out.

“Why did I... I do that... Jaune you... Jaune did you?” Life nearly returned to Blake’s eyes before Jaune pulled out his phone. Quickly playing the Audio that Blake has been exposed to for weeks.

“Jaune what did you do to me? What did you...did you... did... yoooouuuuu.”

“It’s ok Blake relax and listen...”Catnap””. Jaune adds hoping the original trigger phrase will help bring her back under.

Blake’s Eyes shoot wide open as she realizes what has been done to her but as her eyes glaze over, her shoulders slump, breath slows, her care for the issue slowly fades away as she no lingers finds the desire to fight it. Letting it cloud her mind and putting her back into trance.

“Phew that was a close one.” Jaune sits back and wipes his brow. Relaxing after this tense moment.

“It would seem that the audio not only has the ability to put triggers but if exposed long enough it appears to help put the subject back into a trance stare.” Sharing this revelation with the dazed Blake.

“So you understand, as long as this music is on you are under my power. Understand?” He waves the phone playing the means of his control over her. The subtle audio powerful enough to quench any objections.

Blake simply nods in response.

“Good now that we are on the same page I should be smart and make sure you won’t try to break out again. Now, how should I do that hmm?”

How will Juane make sure Blake stays under his power?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Reinforce his power over her

2. Install some fun/cautionary triggers in Blake

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PocketWatcher (UN: pocketwatcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2729068-Give-her-some-funny-commands