*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2835383-Time-to-reward-the-kitten
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Time to reward the kitten  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Time to reward the kitten

    by: reza0807
Allowing his actions to speak for himself, Jaune captured her lips with a searing kiss. Blake eagerly reciprocated the gesture; she allowed him to have his way with her, tasting his lips on hers. It didn't take long for her to try and open his by using her tongue. Jaune felt aroused as the gorgeous girl made out with him.

But he didn't stop there. Jaune pulled her in close, all the way until he could feel her decently sized breasts against his chest. The blonde knight had to resist the urge to tear off her clothing so he could suck them.

"Ah!"

Blake yelped as he grabbed her butt, squeezing those cheeks with fervor. He knew he was being rough with her. But he didn't care; what he wanted was law to her. Surprisingly enough, Blake let out an aroused whimper as he treated the bellabooty as his property.

"You like that, kitty?" He slapped her butt, the meaty cheek jiggling slightly in response. Once again she whimpered. "Do you like it when I treat you like that?"

"Y-yes. Please do it again." The huntress-in-training panted.

And so he did. Jaune began to toy with her ass, groping and slapping it as he pleased. He was amazed by how round and soft her butt was, yet also firm somehow. It felt perfect in his hands. In fact, he didn't want to let go at all.

But the bulge inside his pants was getting painfully hard. Blake must have noticed too, because she wormed her hand into his jeans and began to feel up his manhood. Jaune let out a shuddering breath; in awe of how soft her hand was.

Blake raised her left leg, allowing herself to grind his prominent bulge against her lower region. They broke off the kiss, and his faunus girl quickly bit her lower lip, obviously turned on by what she was feeling. Then again, so was he. Jaune felt his senses kick into overdrive as she continued to rub herself against his erection.

"Take off your clothes. Now." Jaune growled his order.

She was quick to obey like the hypnotized slave she was. Blake practically discarded the clothes she was wearing as if her life depended on it. Within the minute he was treated to the sight of her black bra and matching panties. The latter were thoroughly soaked, and Jaune had the sneaking suspicion that has been the case for a while now. In the meantime, he undid his belt and allowed his member to get some fresh air, while also discarding his shirt.

He pierced her with a stern gaze. Nodding in understanding, Blake unclasped her bra, revealing the perky breasts. Truth be told, Jaune was still a virgin, and this was the first real pair of breasts he had ever seen. Well, there had been that incident with one of his sister when he had walked into the bathroom... But that didn't count!

And damn; Blake was hot! Every inch of her was perfect. Her skin had only a few scars, though they only managed to make her mysterious to him. He loved how her legs were long and toned, seemingly stretching on for miles. Her hips were nicely proportioned, and her slender form was enticing. Of course, nothing could beat that supple, firm ass of hers.

"Beautiful." Was all he said, admiring her cute pink nipples.

Blake's face warmed up even more than it already was. "I'm glad you think so, master."

Jaune leaned as he palmed one mound, thumb caressing the erect nipple. The closet was a bit cold after all. Unable to resist, the knight teased her other tit by sucking gently on it like a newborn baby, eliciting a loud moan from his hypnotized girl.

And never once did she stop stroking him. Blake kept up the pace, doing so in a back and forth motion, while her other hand found its way to his golden hair to keep him in place. The faunus student was very vocal; her moans like music to his ears, and Jaune wanted nothing more than to make her purr for him.

"J-Jaune..." Blake breathed lowly, her face flushed and eyes clouded with lust. "You're making me go crazy..."

"Mhm? And what if I do this?"

Blake shuddered as his fingers caressed her snatch, teasing the outer lips as they rubbed her gently. Her yellow eyes were wide open. Jaune chuckled softly as he plunged two fingers inside of her, remembering the lessons his sisters had taught him about how to please a girl. Blake almost dropped down to the floor out of bliss.

If they kept this up, they would both be cumming real soon. However, Jaune didn't want his release while getting another handjob. He had something else in mind this time.

"I want you, Blake. I want to take you from behind, and properly claim you." Jaune whispered into her human ears.

She understood what he was saying. Breaking off from their intimate display, Blake turned around and put her hands on the wall, sticking her rear out.

"I'm ready, master." His kitten purred, eyelids lowered halfway as she gave him a look that oozed arousal.

Jaune grinned with confidence, placing his hands on her hips and the tip of his cock brushing against her entrance. He slowly entered her, and by the Brothers was she warm. Blake's inner walls parted for him, but at the same time clenched around his meat like a vice.

"So... big." Blake moaned as she arched her back to give him better entrance.

Eventually he stopped, trying to get used to this new sensation. Jaune grunted as he began to fuck her. Each thrust was quicker and more powerful than the last. Pure lust clouded his mind as he had his way with Blake, thrusting into her wet cunt as if he owned her.

Said faunus was moaning a storm in the meantime. "Yes! Keep going. Mhm! You're doing amazing, master!"

Jaune felt his dick twitch at the mention of his title. "Say it again, kitten. I want to hear who owns you."

"You do! I'm all yours!" Blake squealed as he pumped faster. The slapping noise of his hips connecting with her supple ass filled the closet. "My body and soul are yours, and the rest of my life is meant to do your bidding! You can fuck me whenever you like; I'm your personal pleasure object!"

She was getting turned on by this. Jaune could tell as much, noticing the droopy smile on her face and the way her eyes almost rolled up in her head. Blake's mind was almost going blank with pleasure.

Jaune slapped her ass again, and in response her pussy gripped his stiff member harder. Blake mewled loudly, juices dripping down her toned thighs. The knight kept going until her perfect booty was red from the abuse.

"Shit. You feel great, Blake. I'm going to cum real soon!" He growled; the pressure in his balls was building up.

"Please come inside of me, master" Her moaning got louder, indicating she was getting close too. "Fill me up with your seed!"

That was what threw him over the edge. Jaune growled as he came; white spunk flooding her tight cunt and just in time for her to reach her own climax. The two teens basked in ecstasy, thoroughly savoring the waves of pleasure that washed over them.

Jaune pulled out and observed his handiwork. His hypnotized slave was still in the thrall of the aftershock, sperm leaking out of her pussy, which marked her as his property just like the hand imprints on her butt.

"You did excellent, my little kitten." Jaune told her in all honesty, raising her chin and kissing the girl gently; a gesture filled with love that she returned.

But a closet was hardly the best of places to recuperate after such an endeavor. Jaune and Blake cleaned up quickly, using the cleaning supplies to erase the traces of their lovemaking as effective as they could.

"So, what now? Are we going after the others?" Blake asked once they were fully clothed again.

That was a fair question. One that Jaune contemplated on before giving an answer.

You have the following choices:

1. Ruby is next

*Noteb*
2. Yang is a good choice

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reza0807 (UN: reza0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2835383-Time-to-reward-the-kitten