*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2546116-by-kicking-and-screaming-I-DONT-WA
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2168394
In honor of the deleted Potty Training Tales, I've decided to, in essence, recreate it
This choice: ...by kicking and screaming "I DON'T WANNA POTTY" on the ground.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

...by kicking and screaming "I DON'T WA...

    by: Abracadabra.
Now, if you'd been a few years older, you'd probably respond in a more dignified way, but since you were three, you had a typical three-year-old response.
You flopped down onto the ground (you were playing in the yard) and began kicking at the grass in frustration.
"What's wrong?" asked your mother, surprised because she wasn't expecting you to respond to her statement so negatively.
"I DON'T WANNA POTTY!" you screamed.
In reality, you wouldn't have minded, but you'd just had it up to who-knows-where with your parents' talk of potties.
And besides, you didn't have to use the bathroom anyway, so her statement was redundant.

What does your mother say?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "But why don't you want to go potty?"

*Noteb*
2. "Well, let's try and go anyway."

3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Abracadabra. (UN: magicdream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2546116-by-kicking-and-screaming-I-DONT-WA