*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Frederick
  2. 5 years old.
  3. Anthro Boy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2546431-Frederick
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2168394
In honor of the deleted Potty Training Tales, I've decided to, in essence, recreate it
This choice: Frederick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Frederick

    by: Abracadabra.
Your name was Frederick.
You were a crow, but you were an anthro one, so you acted like a human.
And even though in the real world, birds don't have bladders, you had one as part of your humanlike characteristics.

You were five years old and had grown too old for your previous daycare but it was summer vacation and kindergarten didn't open in two months, but your parents worked nine to five on weekdays, so you were about to be sent to a daycare for the meantime.

You were beginning to outgrow your afternoon nap, but you still needed it most days, so you mostly slept during nap time at your new daycare.
You hadn't made friends at your new daycare yet because you'd only been there two days, and you were the only one who needed to wear a diaper during your nap.

One morning, your parents were getting you ready for daycare.
Before we start this story, can you fly?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes.

*Noteb*
2. No.

3. No, but your parents can.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Abracadabra. (UN: magicdream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2546431-Frederick