*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The great big outdoor
  2. The start of a big day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2556319-The-great-big-outdoor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2170522
Its time for pokemon high school, but something strange happens to you, you shrunk.
This choice: Outside the school building, near the front gate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The great big outdoor

    by: CMwrite
You saw strange mountians that was nothing kore than either rocks or pebbles, green towers that were just blades of grass. If that wasn't bad enough, you can hear the noise of pokemon wildlife that you normally be tiny to regular people is now loud noise that surrounds you. You need to get help, but you can see just how far it is to get to the school as its what looks like miles and miles away from you.

If you were normal size, you would only need to walk about twenty feet from the gate to the school door. At ant size, you feel like you will be spending weeks just to get to the otherside, and that's only because of the endless forest of grass that stands before you. No matter what, you need to get someone's attention, and fast as already you can feel the ground shake from who knows what. Gathering your courage, you run straight into the grass forest.

About half an hour later and already you are regretting your discion. You thought that maybe you could use the school's massive structure as a guide, but the blades of grass were so much and cover the sky that now you are lost. You can see loght here and there, but you can'st make head or tail of where you are going. You thought of stopping when you felt the ground shaking. You panic as you have no idea what is causing the shaking. Was it a human, a pokemon, who cares as yoy ran as fast as you can to any direction. The shaking grew stronger and stronger as the source of the tremor was starting to get near you. You continue to run when...


*BBBOOOOMMM*

Something slams right in front of you and you slam right into it.you fell on your back as you look to see what you ran into. Whatever it was, it was huge, made of rubber and feels big anough to crush a town in one step You then recognize what the structure is, its a school loafer, which means you ran into a student. You look up to see who is this student that is blissfully unaware of how close she was to step on you. You squint you're eyes and see that the student is....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mallow

*Noteb*
2. A punk girl

3. A hex maniac girl

*Noteb*
4. Yellow (from the pokemon manga)

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2556319-The-great-big-outdoor