*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2556324-Gym-is-intimidiating-enough-at-normal-size
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2170522
Its time for pokemon high school, but something strange happens to you, you shrunk.
This choice: Somewhere in the gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gym is intimidiating enough at normal size...

    by: CMwrite
The smell of floor wax and sport equipment, distant mountain ranges that are nothing more than benches. There's no doubt, you are in the school gym, the biggest area of the whole school. It houses a pool one section, weight equipment and punching bags in one section, and a section that can serve either for basketball, dodgeball and even track if the weather is bad outside. This is bad for you as the gym is has large amount of classmates. Already you can feel and hear the thunderous noise of classmate that are in their class. The way things are, you are in the center of the gym, which mean its easy for any student to walk over to you and accidently crush you without looking.

And unfortantly for you, that seems to be the case as a student can be seen walking towards your direction, unaware that she is about to be on top of you. The girl in question is...

You have the following choices:

1. Misty

2. May

3. An athelete girl

*Noteb*
4. Janine

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CMwrite (UN: cmwrite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170522-Poke-School-Shrink-High/cid/2556324-Gym-is-intimidiating-enough-at-normal-size