*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2944864-Gaining-Lone-Star-No-More
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: All this easy access to food is just as dangerous for the rest of the house...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Gaining "Lone Star" No More

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
Lifestyle trends at 8422 Fordham Ave had definitely shifted over the past few months. Some of it wrought by Reagan's machinations with causing Uma to gain weight, but that had cascaded in ways the scheming twin had not originally anticipated.

Had she not been the original standout in the initial worrying about weight that demanded that Uma be taken down a peg (her own opinion), Reagan might have been worried about the amount of times she had taken Uma out to eat. That could, and had, easily backfired on her for being around an increased source of calories and alcohol. And Reagan was not one for gyms or consistent workouts before this whole affair had started. Her intense focus to messing up Uma's weight and diet meant the rambunctious redhead was less aware of the times she had taken her own share of snacks from the list of Uma's temptations, or how she added an extra beer or two on nights out.

It wasn't just Reagan chubbing up in the collateral damage either. Her shenanigans with promising to shop for groceries more regularly had left the townhouse pantry packed with the less than healthy alternatives to many favorite foodstuffs. Extra processed and artificial flavors outnumbered the prior attempts by Audrey and Ixchel to eat more organic. Chipped beef, pizza and chicken enchilada hot pockets had become a microwave lunch favorite at the house.

If it wasn't for three of the residents being post college aged, the average vittles would match that of your typical lower credits dorm floor. Reagan & Phoebe had avoided the Freshmen Fifteen mainly by residing with family with a short commute to the campus. Now that college staple, almost a right of passage, was starting to catch up with them.

Of course, Uma's new job brought about plenty of easy excuses to eat out. The Tex-Mex menu had plenty of variety, including a set of strange experimental specials created by one of the cooks: cowboy spaghetti, five-alarm chili pizza, and tater-twisted sausages 'n' beans to name a few. Even Ixchel, normally picky about keeping to the fundamentals of Mexican cuisine before highbrow variations, was taken with the takeout options. At minimum, the Fordham ladies were eating there twice a week.

Thus, the pounds were starting to creep up on not just Uma...


"Gawd, Fredrickson is such a pain." Reagan tumbled into the townhouse after a long day of classes. At midterm she was required to have mandatory advisory meetings and the head of Reagan's program was an utter bore, prone to long-winded speeches about precision and repetition in lab hours. It didn't help that Reagan had been fighting a wedgie all day, and the walk from the bus had only caused her underwear to ride up even further.

"Would you just stay out?" she cursed, turning to pitch her fingers on the wayward fabric of her leggings. Then Reagan caught sight of her reflection in the hall mirror.

"Daymm..." It had been awhile since she had seen her booty looking that extra juicy. She gave it a little pat, watching it wobble in the mirror. Of course, being in proximity to Uma's ascent to higher weights left Reagan with her own source of calories to soak up. And for the Durant twins, their pert rears were their post-puberty sponges for sub-dermal fat. Besides being rounder in the backside, Reagan's thighs looked thicker, starting to lose what little thigh gap she had.

"Could do without this..." Reagan fussed over her appearance, noticing some jiggle in her shoulders and upper arms. Still, even if she had put on a few pounds, she was wearing it fiiiiine... Yet another way to stick it to Uma. The irony had not been lost on the household that the twins were the pair with the fine phat booties moreso than the black chick of the group, as the previously toned Uma didn't have those sorts of curves.

Speaking of the other phat booty of the equation; on cue following Reagan's Thursday schedule, Phoebe showed up from her own classes just as tired as Reagan felt. "Ugh...I'm thirsty..."

Reagan got a full look of her twin. As expected, Phoebe's hips were looking wider than usual. The ditzy redhead dressed oblivious to her increased poundage with her hair tied up in a scarf, with a dark halter top showing some doughy midriff over her hip hugging teal skirt.

"Geez, Phebes, whats with you?" The judgement passed in Reagan's head that she was Certified Three-C's Thiccc in her tank top and booty popping leggings (continued wedgie aside), while Phoebe was looking the wrong side of puffy by showcasing her hint of a belly roll with a revealing top.

"There's this big dance number for the spring musical," Phoebe heaved, downing herself an orange gatorade, "And Mz Michaels is a taskmaster!" The drink was followed up by a yogurt cup.

Catching sight of the bottle, Reagan suddenly wondered if that was one of the ones she'd spiked with stimulants for Uma. "Aren't you, um," she caught herself, "worried about those probiotics. Ya know, like Uma warned you against."

"Naw, this one has gummy fruit on the bottom," Phoebe replied, before giving a shushing gesture to her twin. "And if you ask me, Uma's not the best source of diet advice right now given how she's looking."

"Nooooo..." Reagan feigned surprise. Phoebe could be such a twit it was almost cute, badmouthing Uma's weight when not realizing her own gain.

"Now girls, she's just in a rough patch until she earns enough money for her new home gym." Audrey chided as she came up with laundry. Dressed with the closet rejects as other clothing was washed, Audrey had her unused yoga pants mixed with a stretched out character tee from when the Durants had gone to Disneyland when they were all teens.

"Whoa, check out the Piglet!" Reagan pounced on the easy joke. "Pooh's looking pretty faded too."

"Shut up!" Audrey retorted, as Phoebe followed up with a giggle. It was too easy to tease their older sister for her big boned frame most of her life. It could be said that some of the teasing stemmed that while the twins had killer rears, Audrey had larger breasts. Well, larger breasts and stomach most of her adult years. Although Winnie the Pooh and Piglet had extra cracks along the screen printing where Audrey's hefty bosom forced more space out of the old shirt.

Setting down the basket to fold clothes, Audrey told them they needed to be supportive for Uma. "Honestly, I haven't seen her this listless than the time she tore her ACL sophomore year. It sidelined her sporting ambitions but she worked even harder Junior year when she recovered. So there's a silver lining if she keeps her focus on getting back to her home gym setup. At least she's providing towards rent now."

"Huh," Reagan hadn't heard that story before. It made her wonder if Uma had a fat period in her sophomore year as well...wait, hanging out with Uma while prodding her down the path to Chunky Town was funny now, but why would Reagan be caring how things were then?

"Chel, I've got your skirts here." Audrey called out to the owner of a folded laundry pile.

Emerging from her office on the landing above the living room, Ixchel gave thanks as she walked down the stairs. Whoa. If the Durant sisters were adding inches to their respective assets of butt and breasts, Ixchel was becoming a major contender in the belly department. The multi-ethnic programmer with her Mexican, Korean and a dash of Caucasian features was a real woman with real curves, all curves most of her life. Some in the Park-related clans were predisposed to being overweight, last Reagan had met any of them, and Chel was right in plumper territory with a fuller looking stomach causing puckering on her stripped shirt like she was smuggling a pool inflatable. Clearly, having a sedentary programming job and video game hobby left little activity for the portly nerd.

And as for former Miss Fitness herself, as the telltale clop of her horrid boots announced her passing, there was Uma's extra padding.

"What's this, a shindig?" Uma asked, the overlap of schedules seeing her off to work as all of the other housemates were assembled. Reagan was doing her best to hide her snickers and absolute feeling of triumph. Gone was Uma's chiseled, well-defined musculature as her fat cells acquired over the last few months padded out her skin. Lone Star had a number of curvy waitresses, even all-brawny Uma might have faired well before her gain. Perhaps, only a dozen or so pounds into Reagan's sabotage, with a bit of meat to make her more voluptuous and give Uma something of an hourglass look, she would have been smoking hot.

Hot was not what Uma was feeling. She was becoming a full porker now, chunky around her middle, backside and legs. The low-cut cowgirl uniforms, truthfully kind of slutty looking if you thought about it, did no favors for the former athlete starting to feel like tidbits pressed into a sausage casing.

"Hey there, champ!" Audrey did her best (read: worst) method of support for her old college bestie. "How about we all chip in for that new treadmill." Her coy way of suggesting the household eat at Lone Star tonight to give Uma some business.

"Oh please," Uma sighed, but she needed the money. "You may as well get your kicks in tonight, I guess. They're redoing the house floor next week so the bar will be closed."

"What?" Phoebe half-sobbed.

"Kitchen'll still be open for takeout," Uma replied. The small mercy to feeling like crap since she started putting on pounds was that everyone else looked to be not minding their weight either. "Someone want to get me some power juice for the road?"

"Gladly," Reagan offered, considering the results of her schemes to be beyond her expectations as she fished for one of the 'specially' laced gatorades in the fridge, in that gross grape flavor only Uma drank.

Yes indeed, the whole household was starting to plump up. Some more than others, it turned out.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2944864-Gaining-Lone-Star-No-More