*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2574563-Shes-been-getting-pampered-and-spoiled-latel
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: She’s been getting pampered and spoiled lately. A bit too spoiled.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She’s been getting pampered and spoiled latel...

    by: WritingInTheVoid
Speaking of bright sunshiney days...
The early morning sun splashed through the gaps between wooden blind slats and kissed the sleeping Phoebe warmly on her face. The redhead writhed under the covers for a moment before stretching her arms over her head and unleashed a yawn into her well decorated room.
Finally, whilst rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Phoebe properly arose from her slumber, tossing the floral quilt to one side and swinging her legs over the edge of her queen sized bed. With her slender fingers grasping the edge of her soft mattress whilst her toes scrunched into her thick fluffy rug, Phoebe swiftly pushed herself up and walked across her room to prepare for the day.

Whilst she wandered, Phoebe couldn't help but notice herself in her full length mirror which sat in one corner. Detouring from her projected journey, the redhead turned to face her mirror and gave herself a good looking over. Dressed in little more than a strappy vest top and a pair of skimpy pants, Phoebe liked what she saw. Prominent as ever, the bottom heaviness she shared with her sister Reagan dominated her figure looking pert as ever with a faint bite mark from her panties visible against the cheeks. Perched between her long thighs and equally wide hips, Phoebe gave her hips a little wiggle causing her bulbous bum to wobble slightly which always amused the young redhead.
At this point, however, Phoebe noticed another small wobble on her body. Peeking out slightly from under her vest top was a slither of tummy. This in itself wasn't irregular, she had found with years of practice that showing a little stomach drew the guys in no end, but this particular morning made it difficult to use the word 'little' to describe her midriff.

By no means was Phoebe fat, quite the opposite, but weeks and weeks of enjoying her spoilt existence had caused some...growth. Curious, Phoebe grasped the hem of her top and lifted it to just under her unsupported boobs. With her entire middle exposed it was clear to see her very shapely hips rounding out and then turning back into her thin waist, the curves of which were framing a slight curve of puppy fat which was radiating out from her belly button giving her a soft middle.
Phoebe prodded at her not quite flat stomach, feeling the softness give way under her finger. The sensation tickled slightly, invoking a smile before Phoebe caught herself and whipped her vest top back down, leaving a slither of stomach exposed still, although this time not as voluntary as it used to be.

Meh, Phoebe internally shrugged, I'm still hot as hell.
The thought provoked another smile, more prominent this time before suddenly remembering her usual morning social engagements.
Swiping her phone from her bedside table, Phoebe skipped back to her mirror and posed for her morning selfie, hand on hip, bum pushed back to embellish her most prominent feature and a gentle pout enhancing her lips.
Happy with the picture, Phoebe plastered the caption 'morning world' across the photo before hitting send, delivering it into the Snapchat universe to her many friends and followers.

Content with her morning routine, Phoebe turned swiftly on her heels, bum jiggling as per as she trotted swiftly to her wardrobe throwing the doors open to pick her outfit for the day. As a model, Phoebe owned enough clothes to fill a shop which presented a whole other problem; what should she wear?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leggings, basic to go to a photo shoot

*Noteb*
2. Booty shorts, meeting a guy for breakfast

3. Joggers, a day of relaxing ahead

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingInTheVoid (UN: writtenvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/2574563-Shes-been-getting-pampered-and-spoiled-latel