*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/3331663-Reagan-Durant-Unattended
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2171124
Five ladies getting large and gaining weight in a cramped townhouse.
This choice: Craig has to work more and more, leaving Reagan to her voracious devices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #73

Reagan Durant Unattended

    by: WritingInTheVoid
“Well it looks like you have had a busy day” remarked Craig with a wry smile as Reagan’s head sleepily balanced against his flexed bicep, the couple back where they started the day in bed.
“Mhm” purred Reagan nuzzling into him with the full weight and bulge of her engorged belly rubbing against him in testament to how much of a pig she had made of herself that day.

“Gal of few words tonight huh?” joked the contractor with an approving pat to Reagan’s belly.
“Ooph, bastard” grunted Reagan placing her own more delicate hand beside his as he chuckled affectionately at her discomfort.
“Sorry babe, really are full aren’t you?”
Reagan nodded as she lay on her back, stretching out lazily with her belly bulging straight upwards between both hands.

“Well I’m sorry about today anyway, sure we’ll make up for it soon.”
With that Craig leant over and kissed his girlfriend on the forehead before rolling over and going to sleep himself.
Reagan meanwhile continued to massage her swollen belly a little longer before also drifting off to sleep.

*****

“God damn it, damn work, damn long days and damn…boots!”
Reagan awoke to the sound of Craig stomping around her bedroom with something of a foul look on his face.
“Hey, what are you being so loud for!” groaned Reagan, sweeping her hair back with an arm sitting over the top of the covers.
Her voice seemed to make Craig jump a little before he turned to face her with a sigh, the situation painted across his face even before he could explain.
“Work called again, turns out yesterday wasn’t a one off and they need me again”

Reagan was admittedly disappointed but she knew voicing that wasn’t going to help.
Who was this new mature Reagan?!
“Esch that sucks but I guess it’s for a good cause right?”
Craig didn’t look so sure but eventually relented a nod.
“Well then?” smiled Reagan genuinely “we can do things later or something”

Craig’s mood did crack at his girlfriends support and he stole a kiss as he pulled his jeans on.
“You’re the best Reagan”
Reagan’s smile curled into something more mischievous as she tossed the covers aside completely showing off her vast frame with freshly digested belly.
“Guess I’ll just look after myself then”
She attempted to look forlorn but Craig wasn’t having any of it as he took her in one last time before leaving.

“Hopefully this won’t happen too many more times” he called as Reagan got herself hunkered in, phone already in hand as she contemplated her breakfast options.
But it did…

*****

“Well Red, if you worked then you’d understand” chimed Uma with an unwarranted lack of sympathy.
“Phuchu!” Reagan attempted to bark but her mouth was rather full with her third mooched sandwich of the day, hands clamping the foot long together to avoid any fillings escaping.
Uma rolled her eyes watching her housemates display of gluttony as she foolishly attempted to stretch her work shirt enough to cover her own growing middle.

Left far in the dust of the twins the sandwich shop worker was still no slouch with her spherical belly still dominating her figure whilst the comical waddle she had adopted did nothing to deter the belief she was very heavily pregnant. The only thing Uma was expecting these days mind was her next meal or knocking off time so she could get her drink on.

“Anyway time to get off Red” announced Uma as she heaved herself from the armchair opposite her lunch companion “don’t forget I’m on graveyard tonight so lemme know if you have any specifics you want from throw outs.”
Reagan nodded as she chewed on her sub end, rubbing her belly idly whilst whipping her phone out to dedicate her latest efforts to photo for her absent boyfriend, an increasingly bigger folder as Craig continued to be called into work…
Again…

And again…

*****

Ulp…ulp…ulp…
“Urgh”
Reagan groaned as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she discarded the melted ice cream tub onto her pile of discarded containers at the foot of the sofa she was languished on.
She had periodically left to answer the door or to go to bed with Craig but most of her time was now spent wedged on the sofa stuffing her face to drown out the boredom now that she was left to her own devices.

Awkwardly adjusting herself Reagan teed up her next photo showing her stuffed belly spilling out towards the edge of the sofa, her massive arse pushing her away from the back cushions leaving her gut dangerously close to exceeding the seats limit, something which her twin Phoebe was already beyond.

Firing the photo off she licked her lips as her belly growled it’s never ending hunger cry prompting her to make one of her many food runs to the kitchen.
Ejecting herself from the sofa with a chorused groan from woman and furniture Reagan clumsily staggered her first steps sending large flabby jiggles rippling through her curves as her state of undress was highlighted.
A tortured bra, a stretched red vest losing the battle with her zaftig hips with a roll of belly fat escaping the front and a pair of frilly pants buried under love handles and between cellulite covered cheeks.

Nothing was left to the imagination as she waddled into the kitchen and stuck her head in the freezer immediately on the hunt for more ice cream.
“Ahem…Reagan?”
The redhead bolted upright bashing her head on the inside of the freezer and cursing before she noticed her eldest sister sat at the table dressed up nice as the smell of cheese and garlic filled the air and was identified for the first time.

“Oh! Hey Aud, didn’t see you there” confessed Reagan, turning on her feet to face her sister.
“I’m sure” uttered Audrey as she shifted in her seat “well it’s date nice for me and Nat so if you can just, I don’t know, get take out or something?”
Before the redhead got the chance the aforementioned Nat appeared in the kitchen lively as ever and steamrolling everything.
“Oh don’t be such a spoil sport Aud, we can take one more for date night, poor girl has been on her own for ages!”
That was something that Reagan didn’t need reminding about but Nat’s cooking would make up for it.

“Look hun, that guy loves you to bits, you don’t need to worry” remarked Nat, brandishing a cake knife around a cheesecake that was sliced into three and shared between three plates, each placed at a place setting before the club owner took her seat again.
Reagan and Audrey sat cradling pasta stuffed bellies, particularly the redhead who’s gut was all but pressed against the table whilst her senior sister still maintained her broad and chesty figure.
That said Audrey’s stuffed belly was a sight to behold which Nat was glued to most of the meal.
“Yeah I know, just hate that he’s working so much lately” complained Reagan as she tucked into her cheesecake.

The couple sympathised as they watched Reagan make short work of her share of the cheesecake before leaning back in her seat and allowing a little more belly out in the process.

*****

And again…

“It’s about time Pheebs!” cheered Reagan with a hint of frustration “Craig has been working for two weeks now and I’ve not seen you once!”
“Yeah I know, I’ve been working too you know?” retorted Phoebe as she took a seat in between the mountain of breakfast foods the twins had ordered.
“Yeah yeah, let’s eat!” demanded Reagan as she snatched up a bag, dropped herself heavily onto her arse and dove in.

Phoebe rolled her eyes at her twin before following her lead.
“Don’t let me stop until nothing else will go down” chimed in Reagan in between ravenous bites, her jilted love life being channeled hard into sisterly bonding and rampant gorging.

*****

And a…gaUUUURPin…

“Shut your eyes babe, I haven’t been eating for three days straight with Phoebe for nothing now”
Craig happily obliged as he laid on the bed, anticipations rising to spend time with his girl including the upcoming Thanks Giving period.
“Ok, get your phone and open that first photo when you first started working long hours” cooed Reagan
Craig followed orders and clapped eyes on that first sink picture.
“Now…I need you to flick through them in order to the most recent”

The photos, as planned, mapped out a sequence of events with Reagan’s belly slowly swelling outwards a gorge at a time multiple times a day until the last image from yesterday afternoon came up with both twins squeezed into the frame pulling weird faces.
The closeness of the twins made it difficult to ascertain just how big each on each was but there was definitely a substantial amount of woman on show.

“Alright babe, you ready?”
Craig nodded, curiosity getting the better of him now as the final instruction came in.
“Ok, phone down”

As Craig lowered his phone Reagan’s chubby face and chins came into view first, dropping to bra bitten shoulders, thick jiggling upper arms and overflowing cleavage before reaching the jackpot stage.
Last he knew Reagan’s red vest clung to her lowest belly roll and keeping her contained but now the soft doughy apron hung free against her thighs with Reagan, as if on cue, tugging on said vest showing just how tight it was around her middle and no longer able to contain so much belly fat.

Lumbering towards the bed, each heavy step jostled her belly, thighs and ever growing arse as she climbed on the bed and crawled clumsily towards her boyfriend.
Belly rubbing against the bedding she forced herself onto his lap, sitting on his hips allowing her belly to spill out towards him.
Hips far overhanging his Reagan grabbed his hands and squeezed them into the roll of belly fat resting heavily on his abdomen.
“Uh oh babe, guess I got…fat?”

As she paused Reagan ran a hand over her hip, pinching a handful of oozing doughy love handle as if to exhibit her point with an all knowing smile, watching as Craig’s eyes went wild taking her all in.

You have the following choices:

1. Thanksgiving rapidly approaches with options

*Noteb*
2. Phoebe’s boss wants to meet Reagan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingInTheVoid (UN: writtenvoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171124-The-Fathouse-Five/cid/3331663-Reagan-Durant-Unattended