*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiffany Nickie
  2. Chose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2562657-Tiffany-Nickie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Tiffany Nickie from The Ant Bully  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiffany Nickie

    by: G.Harold
You done it!

You have created the ultimate invention to end all inventions:

The parallel-universe travel machine! (You don't have any clever names in your mind so this is all you could come up with it.)

"To think that it took me about a week or so to build, it's finally finished!" you said as you immediately decided to take it for a spin. You entered the machine and proudly admire the amazing inferior you have created. It was full of buttons, lights plus a computer screen on top of the door. The screen shows plenty of universes to travel and you began searching for the right world to go.

"Now where should I....aha THERE!"

You stopped right at the one showing what looked like a normal suburban area. You wonder how different that world could be compared to this so you decided you should start with a simple surrounding like that.

"Okay here goes nothing!" you said and slammed your fist into a large, yellow button and the entire machine actives.

However, the machine began to shake out of control, various colors of light flashes around you, and heavy smoke fills up the air. You start coughing and yelled "What...cough...is...cough...going...cough...on here!" You were also thrown all over the place as the malfuncting machine continues to rock and roll. (no pun indeed)

It seemed that you were so enthusiastic about your idea that you failed to notice and fix the bugs on the machine.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" you screamed as the machine let out a loud humming sound and after that, everything is silent once again as the machine stops.

"I'm I still....still alive?" you asked yourself. You slowly approached the door and knock on it. Did it work?

You quickly stepped away as the door slowly opens. You were nervous about this as you shut your eyes. "I hope I don't end up in an empty dimension or something after all that ruckus." you said.

You hear the door open completely and slowly take one small peak of the new world in front of you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2562657-Tiffany-Nickie