*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first chapters!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174197-Toddler-Tales/cid/2575240-The-first-chapters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2174197
Stories of everyday toddler struggles and events... Dramatized!
Chapter #1

The first chapters!

    by: ShadowBlade
Story 1: Battle for the Porcelain Throne
The Prince of Light, Markus, struggles valiantly in his struggle against the Dark Lord Accidentia, across three major campaigns- The Daylight Attack, The Nighttime Struggle, and The Backslide Campaign! But with his trusty defender, "Pull-Upe", will Markus reclaim the Porcelain Throne and the Underwear of Big Kids?
(Markus learns to use the potty, first during the day, then at night, then backsides when his younger brother is born.)

Story 2: Wild Tania and the Squirmy Kid
These two desperados have a dislike of authority and a list of crimes higher'n than they are-attempted and succeded crib and playpen escape, evading a diaper change, extreme exploration and climbing, tantrums, throwing food... But their legend lives on.
(Tania and her twin brother Marty get into a lot of trouble.)

Story 3: Danger in Twilight
Having moved from her old house on Cribvale Drive to Bedding Street, mild-mannered girl Erina has a veritable smorgasbord of things that go bump in the night to deal with.
(Erina, a girl with a hyperactive imagination, deals with moving from a crib to a bed and nightmares.)

Story 4: The Amazing Adventures of Captain Letter
By day, James is a simple boy. But at School, he becomes CAPTAIN LETTER! Defender of the Alphabet, Numbers, and the weak! He does battles with the sinister Mr. Power, a dastardly bully who takes money and toys from all!
(James deals with starting school, learning new things, and bullies- like Roy Powers.)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowBlade (UN: chrisern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2174197-Toddler-Tales/cid/2575240-The-first-chapters